Chapter 50: Avengers: Infinity War Prologue

Hey guys it's me Y/N L/N a.k.a Spider-Man and I'm once again here to tell you all what's been going on since the avengers broke up.

It's been two years since the civil war tore the avengers up. Steve, Natasha, Pietro, Wanda, Sam and I are still fugitives on the run. We've been moving around the world for the last two years to stay ahead of the government.

As you know, Steve split off from us to find Natasha and he actually did. The two of them took down a place called the red room and took on Taskmaster. Steve also met Natasha's family. I know this cause after it was done, I went to pick them up and they told me all about it.

After this, I brought Natasha and Steve to where the rest of us were and ever since then we've all been going on missions around the world. It keeps us busy.

We've managed to stay ahead of the government because of vision, he and Wanda are in a relationship and Vision helps us stay ahead and warns us when they are on our tail. Though the last few weeks, we haven't heard from them. Though I do know that they are okay.

Pietro has become sorta my protege, the two of us have a brother like relationship. When I split off from the others, he usually comes with me.

Well anyways, Peggy and I are still going strong, our relationship has gotten stronger since we've been fugitives. I thought things wouldn't go good for us but it has which knocks glass about.

Peggy and I actually went to find Sharon and we did find her and she became a fugitive along with us basically and Steve actually made her an avenger. She goes by the name "Agent-13". She is also very protective of Peggy and sometimes jokes with me about it.

I also made her a suit so she can have one while we are on missions.

(This is Sharon's suit.)

Oh and once final thing. Over the last few weeks my spider sense has been going crazy and I know that something is coming. I don't know what but it's something bad. Peggy tells me I'm just being paranoid but I have a feeling whatever it is, is very bad.

Well that's everything, so I guess I'll talk to you all later on.