Chapter 56: The Snap

Third Person Perspective

After Thanos destroyes Vision, he takes takes the Mind Stone for himself. 

He puts the Mind Stone in the gauntlet, and he feels the power of the stones coursing through his body.

Before Thanos could snap his fingers he feels pain and falls down and looks down to see an axe in his chest. 

Thor grabs him and pushes the axe in further. 

Thanos: Ahhhh!!! 

Thor: I told you that you'd die for that.

Thanos: You should... You should have gone for the head.

He raises his hand with the infinity gauntlet and he snaps his fingers.

Thor: No!!!

Thor: No!!!

There's a blinding white light, when the light disappears Thor looks at Thanos.

Thor: What'd you do?!

Thanos doesn't say anything as he just disappears through a portal.

With Y/N, he pulls himself up to his feet as he rips the spear out of his side.

Peggy: Y/N!

Peggy then runs over to him as Y/N almost falls but she catches him.

Peggy: Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah.

Peggy helps Y/N walk as they go over to Steve and then the three walk over to Thor.

Steve: Where'd he go? Thor. Where'd he go?

Bucky: Steve?

Steve turns to his best friend as Bucky starts to turn to dust.

Bucky falls forward and turns to dust

Steve goes over to where Bucky was and kneels down, and he puts his hand down on the ground.