Chapter 46: The Raft

(Upstate New York)

Tony's POV

After leaving the airport Vision and I take Rhodey back to the compound.

He got hurt really bad and will need surgery.

As I'm standing outside with Vision and we are talking I see Nat come in.

She and I then leave to discuss what happened back in Germany.

After I explain to her about Rhodey's injuries we talk about what happened at the airport.

Natasha: Y/N and Steve are not gonna stop. If you don't either then Rhodey is gonna be the best case scenario.

Tony: You let them go Nat.

Natasha: We played this wrong.

Tony: No you let them go because you're in love with Steve.

Natasha: Well I'm sorry that I'm not able to put the guy I love in jail.

Tony: Whatever. You know it must he hard for you to get rid of the double agent thing huh? It sticks in the DNA.

Natasha: God, Tony.

Tony: Well, it doesn't matter because T'challa told Ross what you did, so they're gonna come for you.

Natasha: I'm not the one that needs to watch their back.

Natasha then walks away from me.

After this, I go see Ross at the Raft on the flight, I find out that Y/N and Steve were telling the truth about the doctor.

Once I got to the Raft I tell Ross but he doesn't believe.

He then takes me to see the other's.

Once walking in I hear clapping.

Clint: The futurist! Ladies and gentleman! The futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not.

I walk towards his cell.

Tony: Give me a break, Barton. I had no idea they'd put you here. Come on.

Clint spits on the floor.

Clint: Yeah, well. You knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony.

Tony: Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. This place is for maniacs. This place is for...

Clint: Criminals?

Clint stands up and walks over to the cell door.

Clint: Criminals, Tony. Think that's the word you're looking for. Right? That didn't used to mean me. Or Y/N, Or Sam, Or Wanda. Or Steve. But here we are.

Tony: Because you broke the law.

Clint: Yeah.

Tony: I didn't make you.

Clint: La, la, la, la, la, la...

Tony: You read it, you broke it. You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't understand, why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side?

Clint: You gotta watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it.

I start walking away and I see the new guy in his cell.

???: Hank Pym always said you never can trust a Stark.

Tony: Who are you?

I then go over to Sam's cell.

Sam: How's Rhodes?

Tony: They're flying him to Colombia medical tomorrow. So, fingers crossed. What do you need? They feed you yet?

Sam faces me.

Sam: You're the good cop, now?

I then lean against the cell door.

Tony: I'm just the guy who wants to know where Steve went.

Sam: Well, you better go get a bad cop...because you're gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass...to get information out of me.

I use my watch to knock the Raft's AV out.

Tony: I just knocked the A out of their AV. We've got about 30 seconds until they realize it's not a technical glitch.

I use my watch to show the information that FRIDAY showed me on the chopper.

Tony: So, this was the guy that was suppose to interrogate Barnes. Clearly I made a mistake, Sam, I'm sorry I was wrong.

Sam: That's a first.

Tony: Spidey and Cap are definitely on the reservation and they're gonna need all the help they can get. Look we don't know each other that well so you don't have to...

Sam: No, no it's alright. Look I'll tell you where they are but you have to go alone and as a friend.

Tony: Easy.

After talking to Sam I find out that Y/N and Steve are heading to Siberia to find the doctor.

I then start to walk away when I see Peggy in her cell leaning against the wall.

Tony: Peggy.

She scoffs.

Tony: I'm sorry.

Peggy: Are you?

Tony: Sam told me where they are. I'm gonna bring Y/N home.

Peggy: As what? A criminal or a friend?

Peggy turns around and walks to the back of the cell.

I sigh and then go to the chopper with Ross following me.

Ross: Stark, did he give you anything on Rogers and L/N?

Tony: Nope, he told me to go to hell. I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll leave you on hold as I like to watch the line blink.

I close the chopper door and take off.

Once I'm in the air I activate my suit that's installed in the chopper.

I then fly off to Siberia to catch up to Y/N and Cap.