~Prologue~

"How could you do this to me? ""How could you think I even did it? "

"How could you think I even did it? "

The husband and wife was sitting in their bedroom. Not daring to glance at each other.

"Veer, this is not going to work. I need a divorce. " Said the woman after controlling her emotions. Her eyes betraying her as tears flowed down. But still she held her head high looking at the person who was supposed to be her husband.

"Dhwani , please don't do something you will regret. " The said man scoffed , shaking his head in remorse.

"You should have gave me that advice the day I said yes to this marriage. "
She stood up and walked out of the room before she could give in to her hearts yearning and embrace him. But if Veer Singhania was known for his ego then Dhwani Singhania , no , Dhwani Taneja was known for her self esteem.

***
"I don't deserve you"
"And is that supposed to be your say. "

"Dhruv" his wife called out with her soft voice.

He looked up from his laptop " Yes "

"I have a programme Today evening. It's by the same people who hosted paridrishya. Isn't that exciting.  " He looked at his wife.  She was bursting with happiness.

"Don't forget to take the gaurds with you. " And just like that all the merriness vanished from her face.

" You won't come? " Her voice conveyed only one emotion betrayal.

"I have some important work at the office. "

"Ofcourse. You always have. I'm the idiot to hope you will be free at least once for your wife. " She said hurt and anger mingling with each other.

She looked at me expectantly. Atleast hoping a reply. When she was sure she won't , she went towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I could hear her crying as I went out of the room. I could never see her crying. Even from our childhood. She was my bestfriend afterall. He hated to be the reason of her sadness but it was supposed to be.
They were just not meant for each other.

***
"I knew I was in for a rollercoaster I met"
"Is it because you are scared of it"

"I don't love you. Or care for you or even like you. For a fact I hate you. And if you ever try to come near me without my consent , you will regret the day you were born. " That was my wife , spitting venom at me still in her lehenga.

"For your information , I never liked you either and I'm overjoyed to know that we reciprocate the thoughts. "
I said rolling my eyes.
"Second I already regret the day I was born. Many people do. So you don't have to trouble yourself. "
"So if we have an agreement , can we just fucking sleep?"

"I'm not going to share a bed with you. " She whispered in disbelief.

"As if. There are pillows and blankets in the cupboard. You will be sleeping in the couch. "

She was shooting laser beams at me through her eyes.
I smirked at her.
"Have a great nightmare wifey. "

She replied with equal sass.
"Oh don't worry. I will. Afterall I saw your face today. That's enough nightmare to last a decade. Hubby. "

"You are going to start your life in hell tomorrow Arya Rehan Singhania. Go get a good night's sleep. "

"Yeah you are right". She yawned." I'm going to need my beauty sleep if I have to rule the hell"

====

So that was the first sneak peak into the story

So that was the first sneak peak into the story. What do you guys think?
What do you think happened between Dhwani and Veer?
Why is Dhruv and Mahika not happy with each other?
How did Rehan end up marrying Arya if they hate each other?

So many questions........
Sorry not sorry