30. 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓴

It was the best fucking 10 days for Rehan

Currently they were on their flight back to India and his wife was sleeping using his arms as her pillow.

Arya Mehta was a one complete complicated mystery. She was an entirely different person once she becomes comfortable around you. That's when you start to notice her quirkiness that was always masked by her cold and sassy attitude.

But one thing didn't change.

She was still so drop dead gorgeous that it left him breathless everytime he saw her.

Call him a Romantic. He didn't care because right now he was living HIS Fairytale.

Even now with her messy bun and a comfortable tee , she looked so cute that made him want to pinch her cheeks but he knew better than that. She might look like an angel when asleep but he didn't want to aquire the wrath of his lioness if she woke up.

Arya had became his comfort zone in the last few days. As an introvert he could enjoy silence and deep conversations with her in the same way.

She was a gem that found him when he wasn't even looking for it.

And he was pretty sure he wouldn't have found a person like her if he had looked. Arranged marriages were a boon for introverts like him.

During their last days at London they bought a lot of gifts for their family or his to be exact. Arya was hell bent on buying nothing for her family. At the same time she selected gifts for Mahi and bhabhi with the utmost care.

"Quit staring" Arya whined peaking at him

"Beauty is to be admired "

Arya smiled a bit at that. Her beautiful skin made it hard to figure out if she was blushing but Rehan could 'feel' her blushing rather than seeing it.

"Well I can't blame u then"

Arya changed her position as to not get a cramp and was about to go to sleep again. They still had 2 hours left to reach Delhi and from there to Jaipur.

Rehan went back to the book he was reading.

"What are you reading? "

"A book. "

"Yeah no shit Sherlock"
"I meant which book " she replied rolling her eyes.

"The invisible life of Addie Larue"

"I think I have heard that name on Instagram. "

"Yeah it was really famous last year. I bought it then but didn't read it till now. "

"What is it about?"

"It's about a girl named Addie who has a curse that no one can remember her. Every person she meets and gets to know forgets her the moment she gets out of their sight and she can't leave marks too. Whatever she draw fades away and all her possessions are lost. Mainly it speaks about one thing. People may forget memories but never ideas. "