9. 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽

"Veer , Dhruv got into an accident

"Veer , Dhruv got into an accident. Come to our hospital right now. Ask Dhwani to come too. Someone should be here to comfort Mahika." Papa said urgently through the call. 

I  replied, "I'll be there in ten minutes Papa.  "

I went towards our room to call Dhwani.
I knocked on the door which she opened after sometime.

Before she could say anything I said.
"Dhruv got into an accident. "
The anger in her eyes were replaced with horror.
"How? "
"I don't know. Papa called and told us to reach their immediately. "

"Ok. "
Saying that she started walking towards the garage.

The ride to the hospital was silent. He didn't need to ask her why she was doing this. It was crystal clear in the silence between them.
Family.... Anything for family.

We were greeted at the hospital by a sobbing Mahika , broken raghav Singhania and a confused Amrita Chachi , who didn't know what to do and who to comfort. Dhruv was in the ICU.

The moment Mahika saw Dhwani she took her in a hug. I could see Dhwani trying to comfort her by whispering something in her ears.

That was the second time Veer saw Raghav Singhania , his father , shattered. First was during his mother's death. Now this.

No... His brother was not going to die. He would give anything in this world to have him by his side. Nothing will ever happen to his family while he was alive.

Veer rushed towards the doctor coming out of the ICU.
"How is he doctor? "

"I'm sorry Mr Singhania but we can't say anything now. There's a 50/50 chance of him living or dying. We are trying our level best. "
I grabbed him by the collar.
"My brother is not going to die. You get that. HE WILL NOT DIE... " I yelled.

"Bhaiya , leave him. "
All of a sudden Rehan and Aarohi were trying to get the doctor out of my grip.
That's when I realised what I was doing. I left him and said.
"I'm sorry. "
The doctor just nodded.

"Where's Dhruv Bhai? " Aarohi asked.
"In the ICU. "
"Will he be alright " Rehan asked worriedly.
"I don't know. I don't know. "

Aarohi hugged us both.
"He is my brother. He is a Singhania. He will be alright. And if he isn't I'll make a trip to heaven and have a talk with almighty himself to give me my brother back. "

"We know baccha. We know. "
Rehan muttered.

I looked at Dhwani to see her staring at me already. She gave me a look.

Pull yourself together. That's what that glare meant.