8. 𝓢𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓱?

"Sarah

"Sarah... " We both said in unison.
The said girl was looking at us with pure.  contempt.

"I can explain ..."
I start just to stop seeing her hand.
"Don't. I came here just for a formality."
" Happy married life" she said sarcastically.
"Appreciate it. " Rehan replied with the same tone.

Suddenly she started coughing badly.
"Can I get a glass of water? "
I told her to wait there and went to get some water.

I was not comfortable leaving her there with him but I was pretty sure he wouldn't do anything stupid in the midst of a crowd.
I could still recall everything that happened as if it was yesterday. The incident was 6 months ago.

Arya had came to the college to pick up her cousin Sarah.
Her friends told Arya that she had went to the canteen.
So I went to the canteen to see her kissing a man.
They broke apart to me yelling Sarah. The man was looking dazed while Sarah had her her hair and makeup messed up. On seeing me she broke into tears and hugged me.

"What happened Sarah?" I asked softly.
"He tried to take advantage of me didi. I just wanted to clear some doubts but he .. he. " She was weeping.
"Shh it's alright. I am here now. "
I marched towards that man slapped him hard across his face.
He came to his senses at that. I gripped his collar.

"How dare you slap me?"
"How dare you you take advantage of my sister you bastard?" Both of us asked at the same time. Both furious

"Listen here woman I did no such thing.." I interrupted
"Of course you didn't. All of you say it once you are found guilty. "
"Didi let's leave. I don't want to be here anymore."

How could she be so careless? She forgot about it completely during all the other drama.

Sarah .... She was a wierd charecter. She was the daughter of my aunt.  She used to bully me in my childhood , but during our teenage years she talked to me and even hung out. She knew Sarah was taking advantage of her but when something like that happened to anyone, you stand by that person even if they are bad to you.

I took the water bottle I kept in the dressing room and rushed back to give it to her.

When Arya went to get some water Sarah turned towards me

"How did you like my act professor?"
I clapped ,
"Youu should get an Oscar. "

"You did a big mistake marrying that low life Rehan. You are mine and if I can't have you , then nobody will. "

"C'mon now Sarah don't be so upset.
I told you once I'll tell you again , I'm not yours and I would rather die than marry someone like you. "

"That bitch always gets everything I want. But this time she is not going to win. You will be mine. Mark my words. " she answered with an evil smirk.

Damn. She didn't hate Arya. She loath her.

"You will not even touch a hair on Arya Rehan Singhania's body. "

"We will see about that. " She stormed of glaring at me.

"Where did she go?" Arya questioned me.
"How the hell am I supposed to know?"
"Did you do something? " She was wary.

"Of course.  I'm the pervert right? So she must have left because of something I did obviously. " I chuckled at the irony.

"Don't try to act smart with me. " She said haughtily.
"Oh I'm not. You're just dumb. "

"I was there that day. I saw it with my own eyes. How can you be so cool after forcing yourself on a woman? "

"Ms Mehta let me ask you something, we slept together on the same room last night. Did I do anything out of line?  I have never in my life done anything to disrespect a woman. Why am I even telling you this. I don't have to prove to anyone about my personality. Go jump of a cliff for all I care. "

"I don't trust you"
"You don't have to".

We were currently dancing in the middle of all the people gathered here. And trust me it was not comfortable. On one hand I didn't want anything to do with her. Second she was disgusted by my mere touch. We somehow managed to finish one dance.

About five minutes later , bestfriend Karthik ran upto us.
"Dhruv....he paused ..... Dhruv got in an accident."

I know this isn't my best. I'm really sorry for a short chapter and the late update.
Yesterday I heard about a death. I don't even know the person but the circumstances were really sad. So i was really depressed.
I got fully vaccinated today.
Feeling a bit sleepy. No fever or body pain yet.
I'll try to give a double update only if I'm feeling better.
Love you
Aswa_maya

Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere you find yourself.