10. 𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵

Arya didn't know what to do to be honest

Arya didn't know what to do to be honest. She was lost.

She didn't know any of these people personally.

Dhwani bhabi was an exception. She was comfortable with her. Bhabhi was a friendly and outgoing lady. She was the closest person of Arya in this whole family.

She has not even talked once to Dhruv Singhania who was currently in the ICU.

It was mere formalities with Dhwani's husband and The eldest brother , Veer Singhania.

She was sceptic about Mahika Singhania. She seemed too naive and innocent to her. Arya had a hard time trusting those kind of people. As they say , the silent kitten always breaks the pot.

Raghav Singhania was.... What can she say... He was intimidating. He has a huge business empire beneath him.
Amrita Singhania was kind enough to her. They really didn't get any chance to talk to each other. So Arya couldn't say anything about her.

Ambika Singhania was really nice to her even if she loved to taunt the other bahus. Arya didn't know what to feel about that.

Rehan Singhania aka her husband was unpredictable. She was really confused about his charecter. One second he is really considerate and mature and the next he is a man child. And she couldn't fully forget the Sarah incident.

This family was going to drive her mad.

Currently everyone was sitting outside the ICU waiting for the doctor.
Avinash was in E.R. duty today. He had filled her in on what happened.
The car crashed into a tree and in the impact the patient has suffered severe injuries to the head. He was not wearing a seatbelt at that time which was the cause of many of the injuries.
He also bruised ribs and many cuts due to glass piercing his skin.
The main problem now was , he lost a lot of blood due to these injuries.

My train of thoughts were interrupted by Aarohi.

"Hi " she said extending her hands.

"I know this is not the right time for introductions. Still I'm Aarohi. Younger sister of Rehan Bhai. "

"I know. I did see you around during the wedding. " I said accepting the hand.

"I reached here only a day before the wedding. I'm studying jewellery designing in University of Arts London. "

"That's so cool. " I said impressed.

"It so nice to finally talk to you in person. I hope Bhai isn't troubling you too much. " She chuckled
I smiled in response.

"Ma, tau and me are going back home to dadi. They told me to ask if you want to go with them. "

"One minute , Let me just tell Rehan. "

Dadi did not come to the hospital. She went straight to the house from the reception.

"I'm going back to the house with your father. "