34. 𝓡𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝔃𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓼

Dhruv was in his office when he got the call from Rehan telling him to come home today evening

He also forwarded Dhruv a link which had Dhruv shook to the core for a good few seconds.

The first thing that went to his mind was Bhabi must be furious. The next thought was , bhaiya is shit deep in trouble.

Later he had got a call from Mahika asking him to meet her. Turns out she had something very important to say. She sent him the location of a cafe near her dance academy and that was where Dhruv was right now , waiting for Mahi.

"Sorry if I made you wait too long. " Mahika said apologetically.

She was wearing a white chikankari kurta and jeans pant with heavy earrings and open hair.

"It's okay. It wasn't that long." I replied with a reassuring smile.

"Did you order anything?" She questioned.

"Nope...I was waiting for you "

"So Two ....coffees..?? " She guessed.

I nodded my head.

She called the nearest waiter and ordered politely.
"Two coffee. Thank you. "

"How is Komal? " She asked genuinely.

"She's healing. The doctors said it would take a month or so to be fully healed.
I was thinking of sponsoring her education. You know.."

"That's .... Great Dhruv. " She cut me of rolling her eyes

"Oh no..no.. I was not bragging or anything... I just wanted to let you know. She loves dance but never learned it. She wanted to learn from you that was why I was explaining. "

"Ohh... I'm sorry. I will be honoured to teach her. " She replied sheepishly.

An awkward silence followed as both didn't know what to say or do.

There coffees arrived which helped disapitate a bit of the awkwardness between them.

"Dhruv, I called you here to tell you something very important. I don't know if this is the right time but my heart tells me it is. "

He nodded.

"I... I.. want a divorce. "

Dhruv was taken aback by her statement. He was in no way offended or shocked. Just surprised.

He saw that Mahika was not looking at him and was quivering a bit as if afraid of his reaction.

"Hey". He held her hands.

"I understand." He gave her a comforting smile.

"Is there anything I can do?" He inquired in a soft tone.

She nodded.

"I need your sign. "

"Sure. Anything. "