chapter 1

Jisung POV

     I woke up when I heard a knock on my door, i know who is that, servent aunty. i got up from the bed and open the door while rubbing my eyes.

           "Everyone is waiting for you"

I just nodded and she went downstairs. I just brushed my teeth and washed my face and went downstairs with my shorts and over sized purple hoodie looks like I am just wearing the hoodie. Exposing my tanned thigh.

   As expected everyone is sitting around the big table with lot of foods, they are waiting for me to have breakfast. When I saw the food i ran towards the table and sat near changbin hyung and started eating the food.

    I ate the peach flavoured cream bun, really enjoying and not even bothered to look at my family members. they just chuckled and started eating their breakfast.

  As I expected my mother started

    " Yah jisung-ah, how many times I told you not to wear clothes that expose your thigh huh "

There we go, the typical Asian mother, i kept my mouth shut. Then there is Chan hyung,

   " Eomma let him wear whatever he wants in home but don't wear things like that outside, okey? "

  " Come on guys it 21st century and you guys are still acting like this. Han-ah wear whatever you want, home or outside "

Yes this is why changbin hyung is my favourite. I didn't said anything and just nodded to changbin hyung even though I am getting irritated with all these omega restrictions.

Chan:      " yahh changbin don't give him that     kind of advice like you don't know how cute our little brother and there are a lot of nut job alphas out there "

    Is this a compliment or i don't know. Then there is my dad, that cold looking but soft for his family just giggled at his family members.

I just stand up with another peach flavoured cream bun in hand and

" I am going to wash up and I have morning classes today. Also I am gonna hang out with seungmin after classes so obviously I will be late "

    I didn't even wait for their response and went straight to my room . Whatever they say I am gonna do things in my way. Yes i am that rebellious and spoiled omega. I can hear Chan hyung's and my mom's sigh here in my room.

I am in my room spacing out in front of my closet thinking about what to wear today. My second year classes started just a week before . I wore a navy hoodie and black jeans , took my bag and went downstairs. Me and changbin hyung went to college together in his car.

Time skip

When I reached the college there my best and childhood friend is waiting for me in parking lot, and there is that guy who is a dramatic bitch who is clinging to seungmin's shoulder. I don't know why my friend's boyfriend is Hwang hyunjin. Because of this clingy person I lost a lot of precious time with my friend.

" Yah give him to me, he is mine "

Hyunjin: " what you mean by he is yours     he is mine . My little omega, my omega that I marked as mine "

He pinched seungmin's cheek while clinging to him. Seungmin just pushed him.

Seungmin: han-ah let's go don't mind him.
Hyunjin.  :  Yah, seungmin ah how can you do that to your precious boyfriend

  Seungmin just rolled his eyes and took my hand and we went to class and we can hear how changbin hyung teasing hyunjin and walking into their classroom.  Just like me and seungmin, changbin hyung and hyunjin is childhood friend. That's how hyunjin met seungmin.

  Seungmin's parents is our family doctors, they always visit us and me and seungmin got really close. Hyunjin's family and my family have that friendly bond from the start of our company. So hyunjin always Hangout with changbin hyung.

Actually that dramatic llama's reason to come to our home is my best friend, Kim seungmin.

One day what we saw that they were kissing eachother in the garden. Seriously they were just kids.

    I was lost in my thoughts, then there came our professor. I let out a big sigh.

🍑☕
__________________________________

This is the first chapter and this really short, i know. Lengthy chapters will come 🥰🥰