chapter 13

NO ONE POV

                 Jisung was struggling to breath. He thought he is in a dream land but the heavenly scent coming from the Alpha didn't allowed him to think like that.

                He was really scared by seeing that white horse but the scent coming from that alpha made his mind at ease. He thought he had love at first sight. He didn't want to admit but  that Alpha was really handsome.

               jisung was staring at Minho, but when Minho reached infront of him, he averted his eyes. He couldn't look at the eyes of that Alpha. The scent coming from the Alpha was so much for him. The smell he likes a lot. 'Peach'

             This is the first time he saw an alpha other than his family or friends. He was in the palace only until now. sometimes he will go to seungmin's home, that's Also with guards. And getting hit by the smell of an alpha is really something he never felt before.

      The scent of Minho was doing something in his stomach. The kind of feelings he never had or felt. He want to throw himself in that strong arms.

             Minho was lost for words. the only thing came to his mind is

     " My omega "

         Without even thinking he said that with a deep voice.

         Jisung was shivering just by hearing that voice. He started to fidget his hands infront of his chest.

        Minho wanted to ease jisung. So he tried to hold jisung's hand. Jisung flinched when minho's hand slightly touched his hand.

       Minho thought jisung didn't liked that. So he gave up the idea of catching his hands. But he understood the scent of him is so much for the omega and controlled even though the omega's scent is overwhelming for him.

      When the scent gone jisung didn't liked that but suddenly he came to his sense, that he is alone with a strange but so... Good looking Alpha. He got scared but controlled himself not to release his pheromone again. It was already a lot in the air.

         " Who are you little squirrel, what are you doing here in the middle of the night. It's dangerous "

    Minho said that with a soft sound not making jisung get scared.

            " How can you ask that right to my face, when i am the prince of this country. You could get killed by that. And calling a prince squirrel you really have a death wish. Don't you ?? "

        Jisung got all the courage he have and said that in one breath with a dramatic face

     " So your the omega prince of Han's kingdom?? "

    Minho gave a smirk to jisung

" Y.. ye.. yes i.. i am that omega prince, do... Do you hve any problem"

     Jisung said with a stuttering voice. He lost his courage when he saw the smirk in the alpha's face.

   " No way , how can I have problems with a cute little  squirrel omega baby, who smell like coffee "

   Minho said smiling.

    Jisung was praying to the god. Please have some mercy on me. Because the beauty of the smiling Alpha is not a joke and also how can he call him cute. They just met.

      " I... I am not cute, and i am a human not a squirrel "

    Han said whining and making a pout with his heart shaped lips, not even thinking that he is talking to a stranger. Also not knowing that stranger came here to kidnap him