chapter 3

IN POV

After my class, my professor asked me if I can help him with some books in Library i was helping him and my 10 minutes is gone. I know Chan hyung will be there in parking lot waiting for me. But he never calls me when he reach here he will just wait for me there. I ran from library to parking lot. As i thought he was there, scrolling in his phone while leaning in front of the car, he looked so cool. oh my gosh. I was screaming inside.

My heart beat was rising each step i am taking, i know he don't like me. I also didn't liked the idea of arranged marriage. But when I saw him for the first time i lost my control and released my pheromone. Oh.. that was so embarrassing. I know, he should have thought i am a bad person releasing pheromone in front of an alpha that i just saw. But that was the first time for me getting excited like that. he was really flustered by my action. I am sure he hate me.

I was checking out him from head to toe while i am slowly walking to him. Oh my gosh look at that chest, i don't know how much i want to touch that. What the hell am I thinking about some one who don't like me. Yang Jeong In you have to stop i mentally slapped me and went near to him. I can sense how those omegas in parking lot drooling over him.

Should I poke their eyes with a fork, or a pen will also do, right.

I came back to my sense when he opened passenger seat for me. I took my time to get in the car. I wanted to show those drooling omegas that, they are not gonna get him. I sat in the seat And he closed the door for me.

CHAN POV

Why he is walking very slowly, is he ok, did he hurt anywhere. I wanted to ask him. but, What if he won't speak to me. What if he think i am also a nasty alpha who will take advantage of an omega who don't know how to control their pheromone. I am scared

What, Bang Chan your scared of a little cutie, did i just admit that he is cute. Yeah, that's a fact i don't have to admit that right. I went other side after he sat and started driving. Actually we are going for a date today that my mother and his mother planned and we are going to a park. They are the one who got tickets for us. We didn't gone for any dates. Other than i am taking him to college and to home we won't see eachother. We reached the park, i was about open the car doors then it started to rain i closed the doors and looked at him.

He was silent all the way here and now it's raining he is still looking outside. It almost night and also raining no way we will have our sweet date today.

He is looking outside with pouty lips. Oh my gosh I wanna eat that plumby lips. I was lost in my thoughts then he suddenly opened the car door and went outside.

I panicked, not knowing what he is doing. I also went outside with out thinking anything. He was enjoying the rain kicking and splashing the water. He looks so cute while enjoying the rain.

" You know, i like rain a lot "

He said that with a cute smile.

Oh my gosh i think i like him more than i thought. I want him to enjoy the rain a little bit longer but what if he get a fever. I hold his hand and dragged him to the car and made him sit in the car.

" It's dark and we are drenched and soaked in rain. Let's go home, or else you will catch cold "

He didn't said anything just nodded. I know he is not happy.

IN POV

He took me into his house not his family home, but the house he own. Maybe we will live in this house after marriage. He parked the car and he invited me to his home like, really politely. He should have just dropped me in my home. Anyway i went inside with him.