chapter 24

NO ONE POV

Minho couldn't sleep that night, he is thinking about his coffee bean. What happened that night is something unexpected and sweet

In between his thoughts he gone into a deep sleep without knowing.

' "What you mean by they declared a war, everything was going conveniently "

" I know Minho, but this is an important matter "

" Father you really know I hate violance, think about our people. They are gonna lose many things, their wealth, their loved ones, can't we talk to them and make a treaty. We can offer what ever they need "

" Minho I think you don't know the seriousness, do you know what they want us to offer. The prince consort, your husband "

" What ?? "

Minho's head started ringing, he didn't know what is happening. He was sweating.

" You meant my coffee bean... My jisungie "

Minho's sound was going slow.

" And do you think I will allow that Minho, he is also my son I will protect him even if I have to lose my life "

" Minho- ya.. Minho... , You ok.. wake up, it's fine just open your eyes "

Minho's breath was not steady, he felt some one calling him and shaking him, he suddenly jolted up. Seeing himself in his bedroom, his father sitting near to him in his bed. His father slowly wiped the one drop tear, from minho's cheek.

" Are you ok, baby "

Minho didn't think more and hugged his father.

" Why are you calling me baby, when I am all grown up "

He said still hugging his father.

" You are my baby and always it will be like that. What happened, a bad dream?? "

Minho just nodded into his father's embrace.

" Wow, i didn't know my grown up son will be crying over a bad dream "

" Appa... "

Minho looked at his father.Minho's father chuckled seeing his baby.

" Thanks for everything appa, i don't know what I will do without you"

He said to his Father even though he don't really remember the dream, he knew his father helped him what ever happened.

" You will do well even without me "

Minho smiled at his father's confidence in his son.

" Anyways who is this coffee bean "

Minho's heart felt a little tight hearing the Nick name. But still formed a smile in his lips, thinking about the things happened last night.

" Are you day dreaming Minho "

This time it was his mother, who came to call him for breakfast.

" And what are you doing in his room early in the morning"

" You know honey there is some coffee bean living in his heart "

His father said and his mother's eyes went big it could fall out from her eyes.

" After drinking too much coffee, my baby is basically turing into a coffee bean "

Both of the parents were teasing him about the coffee bean.

" So when am I gonna meet this coffee bean "

His mother asked wiggling her eyebrows.

" You two get out from my room now, i have morning classes and I am going to college after one month, i don't know how I am gonna cover everything. "