chapter 10

MINHO POV

         I was thinking again and again about what my father has said. I know how Han's kingdom never wanted to make alliance with our Kingdom. But for that kidnapping a poor omega. That's so cruel and i am not a bad person. I don't want do that.

         I didn't even knew they had an omega in their kingdom. I thought they had three alpha prince. I think I should ask changbin.

        I directly went to changbin who is busy with teaching.

        " Changbin ah ... I have something to talk to you "

  Changbin: " prince Minho you shouldn't be so friendly with me, if your father hear these he is going to be mad at you "

  " Do you really think i care about what my father say "

   We both laughed

  " But i have to talk about a serious matter"

Changbin: " what is that "

  " You know, i have to kidnap one omega "

I can see how changbin's eyes changing into a concerned one. Then i started to speak again.

" Do you know Han's kingdom have an omega in their palace, and i have to kidnap him "

  Changbin eyes are changing into an angry one, i can really see

" Also we are not telling anyone about this, me and you are going. so make sure you have prepared everything"

   I was about to go to my room, changbin started to talk.

Changbin: " i didn't know your a person who will take advantage of an omega. I thought your a kind person "

    His tone was really angry, also releasing a pheromone mixed with angry and care.

" Heyy don't be angry. You know i didn't even know Han's kingdom has an omega in their palace. It was my father who told me that. I think he is also not sure about that. We will just go at their border and come back to say there is no omega in their kingdom"

     Changbin: " are you sure about that, you won't do anything bad things to that omega"

"  Yah.. i am being serious, so can you control your pheromone. It's disgusting "

Changbin: " i am sorry about that"

               I just smiled and went from there. Tomorrow night we will be going to Han's kingdom. Actually i am curious about that mysterious omega that only my father know.

CHANGBIN POV

           I really don't know what to do. I came here in to this Lee's kingdom as a spy. My big brother send me here as a spy. Now this king want to kidnap my little Quokka. I am never gonna allow that. It will happen over my dead body. But prince Minho is not a bad person. Still i have to inform Chan hyung.

         I was about to go to the town to find my message sender and send this message to my brother. I was walking very fastly then i felt a hand in my wrist. I turned around and saw

" Prince Felix "

      I bowed at him. He still holding my wrist i tried to get away but he held more tightly.

      Felix : " i know your having a lot of problems to handle. You have to win the horse race and have to teach others everything. I know your really busy. Still your blind or what?"

     " What ?? "

I asked him with a bit confusion

     Felix: " you ask what, can't you see a cute omega following you every day"

I was looking at his pouty lips with my wide opened eyes

   Felix: " ok i understood until now you hadn't saw me right ? "

    He was having a sad face when he said that. Made me want hug him really badly.
He was still holding my hands. I didn't said anything and stood like a statue.

  Felix: "But from now onwards try to look at me, not as a prince but as an omega "

      He said that and kissed on my left cheek. Just like that he ran away. I was shocked by his sudden action. But i can still feel that soft lips on my cheek. That was so nice.

      "  It's not that i didn't noticed you little Prince but we can't Never be together "

   I told that to myself and went from the palace. I was walking through the town that i could find out my message sender. But the news i heard was terrible. He was caught by the army of Lee's kingdom.

      I don't know what i should do now. I can't let them touch my little brother. I should make a plan.

                         ___________

            Today night we are going to my kingdom. Yes to kidnap my brother. Prince Minho didn't told anyone about our plan. Only me, Minho, and his father know that we are going to kidnap an omega.

            I want to believe Minho because he never did bad things to the weak one. Still i can't believe him completely.

           Me and Minho was ready to go. I was making sure everything is ready and waiting for Minho. then i heard a sob from my back side i turned around to see a crying Felix.

           I Panicked and went to him. I touched his shoulder slowly, Suddenly he hugged me. I didn't know what to do. Still hugged him back. Guess my inner alpha really need that hug.

   Felix: " your going right, when will you come back and where in the hell to your going "

   And he looked at me with his teary eyes.

" I .. i will be back soon, and i can't say where we are going, i am sorry "

   I don't have any another way but to lie. I don't even know i could reach there or our plan will work out.

Felix: " Then can you kiss me once, then i can wait for you with that memories "

  He was begging with that kitty eyes of his also releasing his aromatic pheromone. That smell, smell of hyacinth was filling my head and me also released my pheromone. One smooth and calming one. I can feel how my cardamom smelling pheromone calming him.

       i didn't wait for any other second and took his lips in mine.

     That was a smooth kiss. Having his lips in mine, now i Know i could never stop kissing him. I just want to eat him like that. He is also enjoying the moment, kissing me back with his tears joining our kiss. We were lost in our world when i heard footsteps. I stopped kissing him and looked into his face. He was standing there with closed eyes and opened lips. So erotic.

    " You should go now, someone is coming"

      I told him while tracing his wet lips with my hands.

      He wiped his eyes and nodded.

Felix: " come back to me, i will be waiting for you "

     He said that with a sob and gone. Then there came Minho and we started our journey.

🍑☕

________________________________

There some changlix sweet and sad moments 🌸🌸