chapter 5

MINHO POV

       It's my first day in college, class is fun but getting a project in the first day is not fun. I think i am an unlucky guy. I had to change my college in the middle and now a project. I can't avoid the fact that i have to do the project my own. so i went to the Library and started reading a book that can help me with my project.

       Some familiar smell is coming, suddenly what is happening i didn't know. The smell of coffee, and that scent is making me crazy. My heart beat was rising. I wanna see him, i wanna hold him, i want him in my arms that is the only thing my inner alpha saying to me. Minho you probably dreaming again and i slapped my face really hard.

    Ouch,  that really hurt. The moment i realised this is not a dream the smell is gone. That scent was fading away. Then i understood that person was not here anymore. Maybe I did really had a dream.still i checked the whole library and nearby places. He was not found anywhere.

I think  your near to me my baby and i will find out you, my coffee bean.

JISUNG POV

    I was searching for seungmin so that we can eat our lunch together. I called him in his phone and his phone was switched off. So i thought he will be in the library. Because he always switch off his phone when he is in library. Not because he didn't wanted to disturb others in the library but he don't want us, especially his clingy boyfriend to disturb him.

     When I entered the library i had a strange feeling. My heart beat was rising and feeling my entire body is hot. I was sweating, my legs are shaking and i am shivering. I was about to fall when seungmin saw me and he helped me to get outside of the library and we went to the cafeteria. I didn't know what was happening to me.

Seungmin : " are you okay now "

" Yes i am okay now, i can finally breath "

I said while taking small breathes.

Seungmin : " anyway what happened to you, it looked like you got your heat cycle"

" You know that right, that i didn't had my heat cycle until now. So how should I know if that my heat cycle or not, maybe it is my first heat cycle. Oh my god, i should tell my mother, she will be really happy "

I was about to call my mother, then

Seungmin : " i know that your dumb but i think your really a stupid. You idiot stop rapping and listen to me. Starting of a heat cycle can be like that, you will feel so hot, shaking and you will just go crazy. But it won't stop in 30 minutes. It takes atleast 3 to 4 days maybe one  week if it's your first heat cycle. And you will be in lot of pain also "

     " Look who is the one rapping with his angelic voice "

    I was just enjoying his rap.

Seungmin : " hey that's not the main point here "

  " Then what is this that i felt, and if it hurts i don't want my heat cycle to come "

Seungmin : " i don't know what happened to you, you should know your body. Also about the pain, it will feel g.. good "

       Wow He is stuttering now, i thought

   "Seungmin i think your the one who is dumb, how pain can feel good. Do you even know what your talking about"

He just smiled and started eating.

I didn't got my first heat cycle until now. I don't know what's wrong with my body. My mom is really worried about that and also not having an alpha near me. She always takes me to the hospital for check up. Those doctors always check my blood and all those things but never knew what is wrong with my body.

I again started thinking about those things happened in library. i was lost in my thoughts when I saw a familiar face.

     Yang Jeong In, but who is that guy near to him. What are they talking sitting really close like that. Is this Yang guy cheating my hyung. Should I call Chan hyung and tell him. Then i thought No i should check that first. I should also Clear my curiosity about last night.

       I stopped eating and took my plate in one hand and seungmin's plate in another hand and went to their table, seungmin was really surprised but still came with me yelling

Seungmin :   " Yah... What are you doing, and where are you going with my food "

______________________________________

This is a short chapter, and i am sorry for that. Also thanks for the 50 reads.

I love you guys 😚😚

Also i said i will make sure that the other ships are sailed before minsung start but i think i should wait for them to come naturally in between the main ship. That will be good for my story, i guess.