chapter 16

NO ONE POV

Everything happened in a blink of an eye. Those who are going to get married didn't know what to do with the sudden marriage.

Jeongin was pouting to Chan because he didn't tell him anything after knowing everything. Basically Chan was the one who planned everything.

All the eight sitting in the palace garden not knowing what to do, then hyunjin started

" Hey i think we should leave these guys alone so they could talk eachother and do whatever they want "

Hyunjin laughed at those who looking really awkward eachother. Jisung was a blushing hell.

" Yes i think we should go, i have to get back my lovely husband. He have been sulking whole day

And Minho if you do anything bad to my little brother i will kill you "

Minho just nodded to the serious chan

Chan pulled a still pouting Jeongin and went . Hyunjin and seungmin also went. Other not knowing what do.

Changbin understood Felix is really angry at him. So he have to start the conversation.

" Do you want to go and see the palace "

Changbin said to Felix while scratching his back of the neck. Felix just nodded and started walking, changbin following him.

And Minho and Jisung left there.

" You don't like me right"

Han Directly asked

" What you mean by tha... "

" I know you don't like me. You wanted to talk to me and call off the marriage right. I can understand "

" You didn't understood anything squirrel boy. I said that because i thought you didn't liked me "

Jisung's eyes got wide open.

"So we don't like eachother right"

" You are really stupid. Isn't that means we both like eachother"

Minho said while giving a smile to the omega boy. Also releasing some calm and faint pheromone.

Han got super excited with that mild peach pheromone. Not knowing what is happening he released his pheromone also.

But that was a strong and seducing scent. Minho is about to lose his control. He can really avoid omega's pheromone. But sadly not this coffe smell.

Minho sat more near to han slowly touched his hands. Jisung's face and ears became red as an apple.

That made Minho lose his control more.

Minho slowly took jisung's hands in his and dragged him.

" Where are you taking me "

Han shouted

Minho took him to a corner of the palace and checked if there is anyone any servants or maids.

When he made sure no one is near to them he pinned Jisung in to a nearest wall not leaving his hands.

Jisung didn't know what is happening. The pheromone didn't had any problems to him because it was a mild scent. But Minho was obviously affected.

Minho went near to jisung's ear

" Hey little squirrel omega prince, what are you doing to me. You know i really want you now "

Jisung flinched a little by that whisper in his ear.

Then Minho released a pheromone a strong and addictive one. Jisung was melting infront of his fiance.