Chapter 27

It was night time already, every corner of the palace was gleaming in the light of candles. Jisung took a bath in the big bath house attached to Minho's chamber, the servants are helping him.

Every servant in the palace was amazed by the beauty they have in front of them. Jisung was shy. It's not like this is the first time servants helping him with his bath. But here everyone is a stranger for him.

In his palace everyone know him and his behavior, they adore him. But here everyone see him as the future queen. They only looked at him with respect.

The servants helped him to dress up for his big night and helped him to walk in to his and Minho's now shared chamber.

The chamber was full of candle lights, there was no one inside the chamber, the servants took their leave after making sure their future queen is all comfortable there.

The chamber was big, Jisung felt like he can ride a horse there. It had a big bed with a soft bed cover and lot of pillows. Near to the bed there was a cushioned bench, in the right side it had two doors, one is to the bath house and the other is to a room full of the things for the crown prince and his husband. On the right side there was a big door that will open to the balcony.

Jisung sighed sitting in the bench. Looking around and sniffing the air which filled with Minho's pheromone. It was already half an hour he was sitting there. He heard a bell sound, The sound came for eleven time notifying it is already eleven o'clock.

It was already eleven o'clock and Minho was not there, he went with the king and the first in command leaving an awkward Jisung to his own by saying he have something urgent to take care of.

Minho was away from the kingdom for a week, not only him all the royal family was busy with the marriage. So coming back to the kingdom Minho got busy with the official matters. But still it was their first night after marriage.

Jisung slowly walked in to the door pushing it open just to see some beta guards both the side of the door. When the guards knew the door was opening they bowed their head.

" ah... can I know where the crown prince is "

Jisung asked them.

" He is with the majesty, if your highness give an order I will go and …”

" No need, I will just walk around the palace"

Jisung started walking, his soft shrug he wore over his night dress is dragging through the corridor. The candle lights was everywhere in the hallway. The guards also started walking behind him making him stop on his way and turned around to see the guards with their heads down not daring to look at the beauty in front of them.

" You people don't have to follow me, I just want to take a walk "

" Your highness we can't do that, your our future queen. Even the palace can become a danger to you ".

Jisung sighed with a heavy heart. It was same everywhere his kingdom or Lee's Kingdom. He is not free.

" If he tell you to leave, you should leave no need to talk more "

A sound from the back of Jisung is heard. Jisung's body shivered from head to toe . He got goosebumps from the voice. He could here the person behind that voice is walking near to him. The guards bowing to that person.

" Yes your highness "

" Now leave "

The guards leaving when they Heard the command.

That person came and snaked his arm around the prince consort.

" What are you doing here in the corridor my coffee bean"