chapter 23

NO ONE POV

Minho started his car, he had a four hours long meeting. It was an important meeting that the Lee's company can't lose. He was hoping to go to the marriage function after the meeting ended.

But unfortunately when the meeting is ended, it was really late so he couldn't go to the function and went home directly. He was hoping to see his friends after a long time but didn't happened. He have been so busy with his works.

When he reached home it was really late and chaotic. He just want to go to sleep. He parked his car and opend the door to his home to see a sad face in the living room.

" What happened why is my sweet eomma is sad "

He asked looking at his parents.

" Minho-ya.. you came. Thank God only you can help in these kind of situations. You know i forgot my purse somewhere, i think it's in the wedding hall"

Minho's mother went to Minho and whined like a small child, Minho understood where it is going.

" Then i will buy a new one for you "

He was about to walk past her.

" Did you saw that, how is your son talking to me, ofcourse he is like you "

She said looking at her husband

" I don't know what i did wrong here, and let that kid have some breath he just came back from the meeting "

" So your saying the purse i got from your mother is not worthy for my worries "

" Baby that is not what i want to say "

Minho's father looked at minho with a begging eyes. Minho sighed seeing his parents bickering.

" Fine, you two, stop it now, i will go "

Minho took his car key from his pocket and went outside.

" See that's my son, he loves me a lot "

Minho's mother proudly said and his father just shook his head.

Minho started his car thinking how his mother acted like a child there. His father send him the location and he drove to the given location.

When Minho reached the wedding hall, he couldn't see anyone it was locked. It was getting darker and he didn't know who he should ask. He started to walk here and there, so he can meet someone.That's when the scent hit him.

" Coffee "

The thing he liked in the entire world. The smell which can make him crazy. The intoxicating scent which he need in his life more than anything.

He slowly walked to the place where the smell coming only to hear a faint sobbing. He couldn't wait any longer and walked fastly.

Jisung was trying to stand  from where he is sitting when the scent hit him.

" Peach"

He said that without thinking anything. And looked up to see the most handsome alpha in the World.

In just one gaze he understood this is the alpha from the dance club room. Even though he didn't saw the alpha that day clearly, the scent that alpha had is only belonged to him.

Minho looked directly into jisung's eyes. Jisung felt like his world has stopped. There was a lot of emotions inside him.

Jisung slowly stood up from where he is sitting only to get more pheromone that the alpha is releasing. His leg was becoming weak, he is having a mild headache. He couldn't help when his wobbly legs were giving up and the sight of that alpha infront of him didn't helped also.