chapter 6

IN POV

      I was eating my lunch with my childhood friend, Felix hyung. I was so happy he came back to korea. Our families are really close. Me and Felix hyung used to play a lot in my home. When he went to Australia i was really sad. I didn't had any friends other than him, even though he is one year older than me he was a good friend to me.

      I thought his family will hate my family because of my engagement with han family. I know these two families are enemies from the first. I was sure Felix hyung won't hate me because of this, because he have a huge crush on my fiance's brother. I didn't met that guy but he did show me his photo. But when hyung's mom knew this, she called and congratulated me.

       His mother was sad because her son didn't had a boyfriend being one year older than me. So she said she will find someone for him also. And here him, Asking me about yesterday night and teasing me about the hickeys.i tried my best to cover that but didn't worked.

            I didn't wanted to tell him about what happened in the morning so avoided every question he is asking. We were talking like that, then two cute guys came and sat in our table opposite to us.

  I was startled by their actions

        " Your Yang Jeong In, right "

   One of them asked.

I looked at Felix and again looked at that person and nodded. He is an omega i can sense that, so he won't do anything to me right, i thought.

   "  You know, you smell a lot like Chan hyung, wooow....that is a lot of hickeys "

He pointed my exposed neck and said. I suddenly covered my neck with my hands. Felix noticed that i am uncomfortable and he was about to say something then, that guy again started talking

         " You know, i am that omega, Jisungiee            heart heart"

He said in a cute way

  My heart was broken and my eyes were tearing up. Then again he

   " Who is this guy, are you cheating Chan hyung "

   He said pointing to Felix.

" No... he is my best friend "

I said with a low voice.

     Why i have to cheat my alpha when he is the one who is cheating me. And what is your relationship with him.

      I wanted to ask him that but, thinking my alpha having a relationship with another cute omega made me really sad. So my voice didn't came out. Then Felix stood while pushing his chair to backside

   Felix:  " Yahh.. who do you think your to talk like that to my friend "

       He shouted at him. I grabbed his hand and made him sit back in the chair. Then again that guy started to talk again

     " Hey, don't get angry dude, My name is Han Jisung, i am the youngest child in han family. And this is my friend Kim seungmin "

      He said that pointing to the guy near to him. I was processing everything in my head.

       Han Jisung.., jisungiee..., youngest child from han family, don't tell me.

     " Yo... You.. your.. "

Why am I stuttering

  Han : " yes i am Chan hyung's little brother "

        We Never talked about our families, but i do have a basic idea about his family but i never met them. I only saw his mother and one of his brother's picture, that's also Felix hyung was the one who showed me. So how can I know.

    I looked at Felix hyung, as expected his soul really gone from earth. He have that face

  Did i just yelled at my crush's little brother.

    He is more messed up than me.

        Jisung hyung was really a cool guy, his friend also. We introduced ourselves and had a long chat. He said sorry to me and said he was just curious about last night. That is why he called early morning. I was blushing thinking about the night. Then they started to tease me and ask me about the night.

        Seungmin hyung was really sad because jisung hyung didn't tell him anything and didn't had any idea what's happening. Felix hyung said sorry and talked about a lot of things. But he didn't tell him his full name. May be he is scared.

          When the lunch time is over, Felix hyung, jisung hyung and seungmin hyung went together because they have the same class. Me went to my class.

             Now thinking about i was a bit harsh to Chan hyung, i didn't talk to him and avoided his messages like are you ok, how are you doing, are you fine. Because we had a long night yesterday.

                He should have told me. Yes it's hyung's fault not mine. But i miss him, his kisses, the way he held me, agressive but soft. I want to see him.

       i think i really messed up. How should I clear our problems. I think i should ask Felix hyung.

___________________________________

So this is a small IN POV chapter and i wish you guys will like this.

   I know this is a MINSUNG and minsung is my ultimate ship, but i want my readers to know how they all get to know eachother in my book sooo...🥲🥲🥲

  And also i wanna say thanks to those lovely cuties who is reading my story.🥰🥰