chapter 15

NO ONE POV

Today is the day Han's and Lee's kingdom friendly meeting is happening. Everyone in both countries were happy. They are going to get a better life.

When Minho returned to his kingdom his father didn't asked about anything that have happened. not even about changbin who is a spy. Minho was really confused but didn't ask anything.

The royal family has reached in the Han's kingdom. They are now infront of the palace. Waiting the Han's family to come so they can greet them and go inside.

Minho is really happy and excited thinking about he can see the omega prince again. Maybe it will be the last meeting if the talk between two kingdom didn't go well.

Other than Minho there is one more person who is happy that was Felix. He also came with the king and queen of Lee's kingdom.

Han's family came outside the palace so they can invite them inside.

King, queen, crown prince, prince consort and other two prince also hyunjin and seungmin.

That couple, They got curious about the crown prince who came to kidnap jisung and came to see. They all came together wearing all those formal dresses.

When they came changbin felt his heart stopped by seeing his love. He really want to go and hugg him tightly and kiss that smily lips and red cheeks.

But he have to stay still and greet them.

Minho was looking at the omega prince who is staring at Felix with his doe eyes.

Everyone  greeted eachother

They all walked together to the dining room that filled with a lot of foods

The two queens talking about their children.

Those eight kids trying to talk and get to know eachother while walking.

They introduced eachother and find out the age differences between them.

In their talks they talked about their relations between.

Felix and Minho get know that Chan and Jeongin is married and Jeongin is the prince consort.

They also understood that hyunjin and seungmin are married.

When Jisung know Felix and minho are cousin brothers, he felt a relief he didn't even know why he is happy.

Everyone is walking while talking when the two kings are walking at the front

Changbin and Felix was in the back, changbin tried to talk

" how have you been "

He asked without looking at his face. But didn't got any answer. Then he looked and saw Felix looking directly at seungmin's baby bump.

" If i can ask, is this real "

Felix slowly pointed to seungmin's stomach

Everyone looked at Felix all the eight stopped walking.

Seungmin was confused what to say to Felix

" Yes this is real, we made it together. When our ' Mong Mong ' will come we are going to celebrate "

Hyunjin said proudly. Seungmin smacked hyunjin's head.

" Yes this is real and i am six month pregnant "

Seungmin said not making anything wierd

" That's really nice, congratulations "

Felix being happier than seungmin