Chapter 26

Everyone is in a rush, the whole kingdom was getting ready for the marriage. After announcing the news of two princes getting married from one kingdom, the whole kingdom was in joy.

The han's kingdom people are very happy because of how their life is going to get better. Their small kingdom will be going to be economically more stable.

But The princes of two kingdoms who are gonna get married for the purpose of their kingdom alliance was in a mixed feeling.

They liked the Idea of them getting married to the person they like. But unfortunately everything is rushed, they don't even know what will happen in the future, they are not even ready to get married.

Marriage was in one month, they didn't even had engagement, saying there is no need for the engagement when everything is already planned.

Marriage will be happening in han's kingdom. Just one day before only, prince Minho and prince Felix will arrive to the kingdom.

Jisung was in a maze. He didn't know what is happening, he was sure about the feelings he have for the Alpha prince. He is sure the prince is not a bad person and he is handsome also. There is no need to think about the quality of the crown prince of Lee's kingdom, when he have his brother who tell him most of the time how much of a good person is Minho and how Minho is the best Alpha for his little brother.

Even if he know everything, he was a little scared, he was not sure if he was ready for a relationship. Sometimes he think about how the kiss was nice, then think about getting that kiss everyday, that make him want to go with the Alpha prince.

But living without his parents, brothers, friends, he was scared. What if the Lee kingdom people torture him. He was scared to death.

" Prince Jisung, here your "

A servant came bowing to him.

" Yes, is there anything, is mother calling me "

" Yes your highness"

The servant said keeping his head low.

Jisung knows what is going to happen. He is going to get classes about how he should behave in Lee's kingdom.

He is a prince who is going to marry a crown prince. He is going to be the queen one day, so they can't just send him there without any preparation.

He do like the classes. Sometimes it's about trading, sometimes it's about the royal family of Lee's, sometimes it's about the geography of Lee's kingdom. He likes everything but when the palace lady teaches about how he is going to give an heir to the kingdom of Lee, Jisung will be a blushing mess.

Just one week is there for the marriage and Jisung was scared, happy, sad. He didn't know what to do anymore. He was just going along with everything.

There were people who took measurements for his dresses. Servants started to decorate the palace. Everyone is in a rush. The whole kingdom was busy because of the princes are getting married.

Jisung was running through the corridor where the servants are decorating with yellow and white colour roses. While running he made one of the basket fell down, the petals were flying, but jisung don't have time for that he have to reach somewhere.

He gave big sorry and ran away from there. When he reached infront of changbin's room he stopped catching his breath, he didn't even bother to knock the door and opened just to meet a familiar face there. He ran towards that person and crashed into him, and that person held him securely in his arm.

" Jisung- ah you shouldn't do that infront of your brother, I thought your not ready for the marriage.

But seeing your clinging into him like that I  think I am wrong. Anyway Minho hyung you have got twenty minutes, finish whatever you want to say and come out. You have to be out of the border before the sunset "