chapter 14

NO ONE POV

            King and Queen didn't fully believed what Minho is saying, still they should show some respect to a crown prince of a kingdom.

they allowed Minho to introduce himself and clear himself whatever the hidden thing he is upto.

  Queen: " did you really came here to kidnap our haniee "

   Queen mother was in the verge of tears, still she looked so courageous.

" before that i want to know something"

Everyone looked at changbin who is speaking

" from when did you know, that i am a spy from this kingdom "

   Minho smiled a little

" From the first time we met and talked "

  Minho said, changbin was  amazed

  " You knew everything and didn't do anything to me "

Changbin was thinking how nice was Minho to him even though he knew he is a spy

  " Changbin you really know that i don't like anyone suffering, or violance. But the real reason is you have talents. Why waste them. Because of you i have a well trained cavalry. "

  Minho simply said,

Changbin felt a little ashamed thinking how Minho used him. He really is a crown prince.

" Then why did you came here if you are not upto anything "

Crown prince chan was the one who talked now.

" I really understand the worries of crown prince .. "

   Minho was cut of when Chan again talked

  " First just tell me did you really came here because your father ordered you to kidnap jisungiee "

  Minho really liked that nick name that crown prince have called the omega. He also want to call him that.

" Yes "

Minho said without thinking more or flinching to the question.

Chan again tried to take his sword to put that in Minho's neck. But the king stopped him.

On the other side han was  in his dream land. He squeezed Jeongin's hand and looked straight to Minho. The Aroma of that Alpha was really scary but soft.

    " He came to kidnap me, i think i am still sleeping and this is a dream "

He has the over flowing emotions and he didn't know what to do with that.

Jeongin slapped his hand softly, then han looked at him.

" Squirrel boy, get a hold of yourself. Okey"

Jisung just smiled, not ready to accept the fact a alpha crown prince have came all the way to kidnap him

  " You have been reading a lot of fairytale jisung hyung "

"  i know "

Jisung and Jeongin have a little talk and they lost the drama happening around them, they came back to the sense when they heard king's voice

" Tell me why you want to kidnap a prince and what you meant by you didn't wanted to kidnap him "

" I think i should make everything Clear now. I did came here because of my father's order. But Never thought i will see everyone "

    Minho was saying everything with a bold sound

" I was planning to go back when changbin went to the palace, as i said i did know changbin is a prince from here