chapter 29

Minho pushed Jisung on to the bed, causing him to  bounce a little and emit a muffled voice.  slowly Minho hovered over Jisung keeping  both hands on the sides of his omega's body as he knelt.

The scene before him was sinful, with Jisung's hooded eyes, open lips, rosy cheeks and the beauty mark.

Minho began gently stroking Jisung's ears. When Minho touched Jisung's right ear he let out another muffled voice as he tried hard not to make any sound, biting his lips.

Minho closed the distance between himself and Jisung's ear and slowly whispered

" You don't have to keep your voice down let it out baby. You know I would like to hear the sound made by my husband, and knowing I am the reason for that will make me so happy "

A vibration went from Jisung's backbone to his head and he felt like his face and ears getting hot. He didn't hear anything Minho said he was lost in the hot breath of his alpha.

" Your ears are becoming red jisungiee.. it's so beautiful and I want to bite it "

Minho tilted his head and looked at the flushed face of his husband. He was having a hard time  keeping his breath.

Minho had smirk on his lips knowing he is the reason for that condition of his omega.

He slowly licked Jisung's right earlobe.

Suddenly Jisung held the neck of Minho and took a big breath. He needed some air in his lungs.

Minho didn't stopped licking his ears he kissed and licked the ears of his omega enjoying each and every moment. Slowly Minho moved to the junction of his omega's neck and gave wet kisses there. Jisung's hand moved to Minho's hair. He pulled his hair when he felt his alpha is kissing the place where he going to mark.

" Hyu.. hyung.. "

A muffled voice came from Jisung. Minho stopped what he was doing and looked at his omega. Jisung's lips has became redder because how hard he had bitten them.

Jisung was about to say something when Minho took his lips in his mouth.

Minho pushed his tongue inside his omega's mouth, looking in to Jisung's closed eyes and face which were clearly enjoying the moment.

He smiled into the kiss and continued, the pace was slow but  filled not only love but also with desire. The story in Minho's Opened eyes spoke his longing for his husband, his omega.

In the next moment Minho stopped kissing, Jisung opened his eyes, curious about the pause, only to see Minho removing his shirt, and soon after Jisung's clothes as well.

In no time both of them were naked. Jisung felt an urge to cover himself as Minho looked him up and down while kneeling before him.

The next thing Jisung knew was Minho was emitting his Pheromone, the scent of peach filling the chamber, Jisung also responded by releasing his coffee scented Pheromone. filling the room with a mixture of peach and coffee.

Despite the chamber having good ventilation and slow breez flowing in, both lovers were so hot and sweating.

Minho moved to the junction of Jisung's neck, pecking and kissing there before opening his mouth and letting his canine out, he slowly sank his canine deeply and bit down. Causing Jisung to let out a loud sound of pain, the intensity was not something he have imagined.

Removing his teeth from the flesh, Minho licked the sprouting blood, before kissing that area, which eased his omega. looking into Jisung's teary eyes, Minho kissed away the tears and licked his face.