chapter 8

JISUNG POV

             I was sitting in my room holding my phone, about to call innie. Then seungmin asked what am I doing and i explained everything happened. He didn't said anything but just smacked my head. That really hurt.

  Seungmin: " Jisung- ah your really stupid right, you should think about how we can help Chan hyung and innie here. So they can have their love life before marriage "

     " Did i really messed up their love life"

Seungmin:  " yeah you really did "

   " Then we should call Felix and explain what happened, so maybe he have a good idea. "

    Then i face timed Felix and we were talking about things happened, he also called me stupid. we were talking about things like that then i heard someone calling felix's name

      " Yah Yongboka-ah..  did you see my coffee cup "

      That sound was ringing in my head again and again, my heart was breaking into pieces. I didn't know what is happening.

   Felix: " i think you kept that in the dining table "

    He told the other person

    " Ok thanks "

    That strange voice is gone now, why am i feeling sad just by hearing someone voice.

   Seungmin: " hey Felix who is that, you have a brother "

   Felix : " no, he is my cousin brother, and i live with his family because my parents is still in Australia "

    Wow his parents is in Australia and i didn't know, yeah we just met today so we need to know more about eachother. But why is his cousin brother's sound is so familiar.

    I was thinking about a lot of things and getting headache, i don't know what is happening suddenly to me. Then we heard hyunjin hyung and changbin hyung coming to our room

   Changbin: " hannie, who are you calling at this time "

    He came and looked at the screen, hyunjin hyung was clinging to seungmin and saying how much he missed him.

      I was getting irritated by that when i saw changbin hyung's face, it's looked like a tomato, when i looked at the screen Felix was a blushing hell. Maybe a filter i thought.

     But my strong alpha Hyung is blushing just by seeing my friend in the phone, there is something more i thought.

I was about to ask Felix what is happening but he cut the call then i was ready to ask changbin hyung but he already disappeared. Hyunjin and seungmin was gone long ago.

        "   What is happening here , i think i am really stupid "

                            ______

  Yesterday was not a good day and many things happened. Today morning i was really eager to go to college. I was asking changbin hyung what was that yesterday throughout the car drive, but he kept silent didn't said anything.

       This is the first time hyung ignoring me like that, i was a little sad, but forget it i have to find out what's happening.  I should ask Felix and get the answer even if i hold a gun in to his head.

     I ran from car to the classroom, so i could ask Felix. When I reached classroom Felix was not there. So i called him but he didn't picked up. then i called  Innie and  he picked up the call.

    " Yah... Is Felix is with you "

I forgot that we just became friends yesterday and today i am yelling at him, poor innie. But this is not the time for that.

    IN : "  yes, we are in the tennis court "

I can hear how Felix telling him not to say where they are. I started to run, but when i was passing through college dance room i stopped.

      Now i am standing infront of the dancing room. I wanted to go but the smell coming from that room didn't allowed me to go from there.

     There was this peach smell coming, and i slowly opened the door, that room was filled with that intoxicating smell.

My heart beat was rising and my legs are becoming weak. I took small steps then i saw a person standing in the middle of the dance practice room and looking directly into my eyes.

     " Hyung don't go, don't leave me and our baby. I need you here with me "

What is that i am seeing right now why am I crying, and he is also crying while holding me in his arm.

  " Baby i have to go, you know i have to protect our  people, who believed in me. Stay here and wait for me "

He is patting my head, and now everything is gone, everything is Black, where are you, come to me......

🍑☕

   ____________________________________

So here we go, this story is something more than an omegaverse.😉😉