The Conrads

I'm writing this in class, DONT judge me 😒

"Stop bouncing your knee, if you do it then I'm going to start doing it," Mason grunted from beside me.

I was paranoid, I was sitting on a plane with a baby on my lap and an 8 hour flight.

At every little noise my ear would twitch and a chill went down my spine.

"You need to sit still we still have 5 more hours. You know what-give me Bia, and take a nap," he sighed reaching for her.

"You know if it were anyone else reaching for her, they would be dead. Your the closest thing to family I have and I'm trusting you with the most important thing in the world to me," I said, handing over Bia.

"I've got this. I think," he muttered.

Mason was a hit man, Delia was also a hit woman.

All of us 12 had fallen into career paths based on our strengths. What we were trained for.

Delia was hired for a hit in London, which explains her escapades there currently.

But I was going to see the rest of the remaining members tomorrow, and that though alone made me clutch the seat belt a little tighter.

I tried closing my eyes, but my gut feeling wouldn't go away, and that reason alone is why I couldn't catch sleep.

I sat through two more silent hours with Bia sleeping in Mason's lap.

"Three hours to go," the captain said over the speakers.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Mason whispered.

I nodded and took Bia into my arms, and she stirred awake.

Mason gave her an awkward smile and she giggled at him.

"What am I going to do with you," I sighed brushing my hair over her head.

I still had 4 months before my sister got back from deployment, and she would be upset for the world I've dragged Bia into.

Mason came back from the bathroom swiftly.

"Mason I have to go," I hissed, he slid out so I could get past him and I handed Bia back onto his lap.

I stalked to the bathroom on light feet, not wasting any time to get back to Bia.

Both of the bathrooms were occupied so I waited outside, impatiently tapping my foot.

A door slid open and my wrist was grasped before I was pulled in, the door locked behind me.

"Look at you. Just as pretty as Axton says," the strange man says, playing with my hair.

"Let go of me," I grit.

"No can do honey, he wants you. And I always aim to please. Plus, I want a taste of you," he grinned evilly before going into kiss me.

I slammed my forehead against his, knocking him into the back wall.

He stammered for a minute but got back on his feet, furious.

I winded my fist back and decked him in the nose, breaking it, and knocking him out cold with one clean hit.

I quickly ripped open the door, with a panicked expression.

"Help oh my god, the plane jerked and his head and face smashed into the sink," I cried, tears falling down my face as I turned to the flight attendant.

"Ma'am please return to your seat, I assure you we will handle it," the flight attendant reassured.

I walked back to my seat my hands trembling.

I scooted past Mason, back into my seat and wiped all emotion of my face.

"I assume One shot came out to play in there?" Mason smirked, subconsciously bouncing Bia on his knee.

One shot

That's what the twelve called me, I could knock a grown man out with one clean hit.

"You bet," I sighed.

I stared at the back of the seat in front of me for the rest of the remaining three hours.

Bia cuddled in Masons arm, both of them fast asleep.

Mason could sleep anywhere, even on a moving ATV. Trust me, I've seen it happen.

"Mason wake your ass up," I whisper-yelled, taking Bia from him.

She had been relatively silent for the trip, even though this was her first time on a plane. Or even in another country.

When we got to the gate, we pulled out our fake passports, that Mason had managed to get his hands on.

"Have a nice day, Mr. and Mrs. Conrad," the lady smiled at us before we grabbed our luggage and waved down a cab.

"Ew, we have to be married," I fake gagged.

"Your just jealous that I'm prettier than you," he smirked.

"You won't be when I strangle you-"

"We're here," the driver announced.

Getting out of the car, Bia on my hip, I stared up at the top hotel, and I felt Mason come stand next to me.

"Everyone else is staying at different hotels. We have even bigger problems now that one of Axton's men was on our flight," Mason sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Pack it up Jacob Sartorius, I've seen you run your hand through your hair at least five times in the last minute," I snorted.

"Pack it up JoJo Siwa, that pony tail gives you another foot," he snickered.

We handed off our luggage to the bell hop, and made our way to the front desk.

"Hi, reservation for Mrs. and Mr. Conrad," I gritted out.

"Honeymoon sweet! Congratulations!," she smiled handing us two key cards.

I flashed a tight smile, and spun around, stalking towards the elevator.

As soon as the elevator doors shut I spun to face Mason who was holding back laughter.

"I'm going to murder you," I snarled.

"It's the biggest room in the hotel, and the most secluded. Trust me Mercy, I've thought this through," he said.

The elevator dinged open and he stopped me from walking into the room.

He felt around under tables, and under couches.

Opening cabinets and looked through plants. He disappeared into the bedroom and came back with a satisfied look.

"There's no bugs or cameras as far as I can tell," he said, rolling in our suitcases.

"I trust you," I nodded, walking in with a stirring Bia in my arms.

"I've got some sensors in my suitcase I'm going to put around, it will send alerts to my burner," he called from the bedroom.

I didn't say thing back as I slumped down on the couch and my eyes slowly closed.

"Mason I'm scared," I said quietly, knowing he was behind me. I've only ever said that three times in my life. And by the heavy breath he sucked in, he knew it too.