Tallies

"I think I'm going to be sick," I said pacing.

"Stop running around. If you do it, then I'm going to start doing it," he grumbled from the floor where Bia was crawling around.

"I haven't seen them in four years," I groaned.

"True," he shrugged.

There were supposed to arrive in 30 minutes but who knows when there going to arrive.

Cora and Mitch always were right on time. Mars fashionably late. Delia was always early. We didn't even know if Reid, Milo, Antonia, or Liz were coming.

My palms were sweaty and I almost threw up.

"Mercy. You were Sir's greatest prodigy. And you can't handle a family reunion," Mason snorted.

Right as I was about to retort the elevator dinged and the doors slid open.

Surprisingly enough Reid showed up first.

"You've never been early to anything in your life," I gaped.

"That's the first thing you chose to say when we haven't seen each other in for years," he grinned before walking over to me.

I pulled him into a tight hug, and he nearly broke my spine with his thick arms.

All of the boys from the twelve were all well over 6'2, and had the muscles and agility of navy seals. That's how they were trained.

Us girls were trained in agility , defense, stealth, and disguise.

"What have you been up too," Mason asked, pulling away.

"Private security ," he said, rolling up his sleeves.

"Well who knew," Milo snorted, stepping out of the elevator.

We didn't even hear the elevator ding, and the sliding of the metal doors.

Mason stood up and hugged both Reid and Milo tightly.

"Don't leave her on the floor, you ass," I hissed, scooping up Bia.

"Well shit Mercy, you popped one out," Milo snorted, stepping towards me.

"It's my sisters baby, shes on deployment," I said.

"I want to hold her," Reid said gruffly.

"No I want to." Milo said.

"Me first,"

"No me first"

"Me"

"Me"

"Shut up tweedle de and tweedle dumb," a feminine British accent said, heels clicking on the floor.

Reid punched Milo on the shoulder and snatched Bia away.

"Little bitch," Milo mumbled.

Delia pulled me into tight hug.

She had her tattoo fully exposed on her shoulder.

It was the Roman numeral for 12. We all had it, but most of us always had it covered.

"I've missed you," she mumbled into my hair.

"I missed you more," I laughed.

"Impossible" she chuckled.

"The party has arrived," a light voice whooped from the elevator.

Mars exited the elevator with a baby carrier in one hand, and Antonia by her side.

"Well this is a surprise," Mars said, her eyes drifting to Bia who was cradled in Reid's hands.