Exes

"Jesus Christ Teagen how much did you pack, we're only here for two days," Reid grunted, hauling her suitcase into the hotel room.

"I could kick your ass right now if I wanted to," she said, narrowing her eyes.

"Prove it," he spat, storming towards her, but Milo shoved him back with a rough palm.

Milo's jaw was clenched and he was making intense eye contact with Reid, they were having a stare-down.

"Whatever," Reid scoffed and stormed out.

Milo let out a deep sigh and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for you two to get in a fight," Teagen said sympathetically.

Since when was Teagen sympathetic?

"It's ok T, I don't know why but Miami showing up out of fucking nowhere set him off," Milo said.

"Who even is she," Teagen asked.

"We don't know, but Reid clearly does. But he refuses to tell us anything, but that's his business, not ours," Milo said, exhausted.

"Go talk to him Milo," I said, jutting my chin out towards the door.

He gave me and tight smile before walking out the door in large strides.

"I'm screwing up their whole bros before hoes dynamic," Teagen said, flopping down on the couch.

"No your not, Milo flirts with every girl," I snorted.

Teagen's jaw clenched, but she forced out a laugh.

"I guess your right. I'm just another one of his "flirts'", she said.

I swallowed my words down, I was not here to play matchmaker.

"Your match is in four hours, how you feeling?" She said, changing the subject.

"Neutral I guess. These girls are nothing like I've faced before," I sighed.

" bull-shit," she said in a sing-songy voice.

"Ok maybe that was hyperbolic, but still. This is entirely new level for me. Legally, to clarify," I said with a little smile at the end.

"Wanna get a bit of training in," I grinned.

"You don't wanna wear yourself out," she warned.

"Not that type of training," I smirked before grabbing a pillow and hitting her in the face with it.

"You bitch," she shrieked before grabbing one and smashing me with it.

We burst out laughing while we continued assaulting each other with pillows.

About five minutes later the door opened and Milo came back in.

"You crazy kids having fun?" he smiled.

"What happened with Reid?" Teagen said, scanning Milo up and down.

He clearly didn't notice her looking for injuries when he sat in a chair, and sighed.

"He's going out for a bit, he swore he'd be at the match though," he said swallowing deeply.

"Did he say anything about Miami?" I asked.

"Not a word," Milo grumbled.

Teagen looked like she wanted to say something, but she was cut off by the ringing of her cell phone.

"No caller id?" she murmured before picking up.

"Hello?" she said, putting the phone to her ear.

She paled, all the blood draining from her face, horror in her eyes.