Gravity

This is it y'all the part you've all been waiting for 😭😭 I'm sorry in advance
______________________________

My eyebrows rose.

"Me? Why me?" I asked, wrinkling my nose

He stalked over to me and knelt in between my legs.

"We've known each other for about three months, yeah?" he asks, serious.

I squinted my eyes thought back to the first time we met.

"I think so," I said, looking back down at him.

"Do you remember exactly where we first time we met," he said, his eyes a little wider than before, his breathing rigid.

"Kody-"

"Answer," he said, his voice coarse.

"When you were picking up the twins," I said, shaking my head in confusion.

"That was the first time we met, but that wasn't the first time we saw each other," he said, frantically shaking his head.

"What the hell is wrong Kody," I asked, still lost.

He jumped away from me as if I'd burned him, and my eyes followed him.

"Everything. Fuck." he yelled, pulling at his hair roughly, his eyes dashing everywhere.

I stood up from the crate in concern.

"This was never supposed to happen," he muttered, pacing back and forth in the alleyway.

"What Kody? What wasn't supposed to happen," I asked lowly, slowly stepping towards him.

"This! You and Me," he yelled, spinning to face me. A wild expression on his face.

I stood there with wide eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about," I asked, suddenly angry.

"I was supposed to come here for a couple of months, off the radar, then leave when I was ready. I was never meant to stay," he said, his tone slightly softening.

"Then go," I snapped.

He walked towards me, close enough that he could place a hand on my cheek.

"I can't," he breathed out.

"Why," I whispered.

"Because I go wherever you go," he said, rubbing a thumb across my cheek.

"And if I don't go to LA, what are you going to do? Quit? Just not be a professional boxer? Thats not how the real world works Kody," I sighed.

"It's our world. Nobody else's. And we get to decide how it works," he said, gaining his voice back

"Kody-"

"Shh, let me hold you for like five seconds then you can go back to breaking my heart," he said before wrapping his large arms around me, pulling me tightly to his chest.

"You have to leave," I said, muffled into his chest.

"You firing me right now,C?" He chuckled.