Little baby Reid

A/N Dramaaaa

"So who is going? All of us? None of us? Some of us...." Antonia asked confused after me and Milo explained everything that happened.

"I swear to god I'm going to find those punks and kill them for what they said about you and Teagen," Ashley snarled.

Teagen had came home, and was introduced to everyone. She was up to speed on everything, and was jumping to help.

"Let it go Ashley, if I see them, I'm going to do worse ," Teagen said with a deadly glint in her eye.

"Count me in, hot stuff," Milo winked at Teagen.

Teagen fake gagged and turned to me.

"I want to come with you." She said firmly.

"I want you to come too. But what are we supposed to do about the dojo," I sighed.

"I take care of it," Mitch murmured.

"What?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Me and Cora will stay here and manage it while you lot are gone," he said wrapping an arm around Cora.

"Why?" Mars asked.

It was then when I realized her hand on her lower stomach.

I pursed my lips in a firm line.

"Great timing," Mason murmured and Delia smacked him.

Nobody said congratulations.
—————————————————————————

"Looks like it's just us," Milo sighed slumped on the couch.

The rest of us, minus Mitch and Cora, were sat in a circle, occupying multiple pieces of furniture.

"So Teagen"

"Hey Teagen"

Milo and Reid spoke at the same time.

They narrowed their eyes at each other.

"Teagen, your eyes are very pretty," Reid commented smugly.

Milo scowled.

"And your hair is gorgeous," he added.

Milo clenched his fist, and my lips twitched as I held back a smile.

I saw amusement in the rest of our eyes.

"Why are you trying to get Milo riled up," Mason sighed.

"I'm not, can't I just complement a beautiful girl?," Reid blinked innocently.

"I'm not a girl. I'm a woman. Learn the difference," Teagen said cooly.

(A/N YOU FUCKING TELL HIM SIS)

Milo smirked and shifted into the cushions slightly.

"We need to be smart about this," Mason said, scooting towards the edge of his chair, carefully not waking up Delia who was asleep in the chair next to him.