Suckers get punched

"Hit me Montana" Milo grinned, circling the ring.

He had insisted on fighting Kody, without gloves.

"You can still back out you know," I said to Kody.

"Scared for me C?" he grinned.

"No, I changed my mind. I hope you get your ass kicked," I grinned before walking over to Mars and Ashley.

"I honestly don't know whose going to win," Mars said.

"Milo has trained for this for 7 years though," Ashley said.

"But Kody's a professional boxer, you've seen some of his matches. This guy is an absolute beast," Mars scoffed.

"I'll bet you a sucker punch to the face that Milo wins," Ashley smirked.

"And vice versa," Mars grinned.

"Fight already," Teagen yelled, coming to stand beside me.

Just as Milo was about to swing, Kody swiped his feet from underneath him.

Milo grunted as he hit the ground, but he swept Kody down with him.

He flipped them over to straddle Kody, and socked him straight in the face.

"Shit, he's got that look in his eye. We gotta pull him back," Mars hissed, as we all climbed into the ring.

"Take that you famous bitch," Milo sneered before smashing his fist into Kody's face again.

But my eyebrows rose when Kody flipped them over and decked Milo.

"Get em Kody," Mars whooped.

Milo took two more hits to the face before I stepped in.

"All right big boys, break it up. I don't want to wash your nasty blood of the mat," I said, gripping them both by the ear and pulling them up.

"Ow," they both hissed.

Milo knocked my hand away and walked towards Mars and Ashley who were snickering.

"He's was trained for 7 years to take on guys double your size," I smiled as Kody climbed to his knees.

"You could have told me that ahead of time," he groaned.

He put two hands on my waist, one on each side, and looks up at me.

I fight the smile on my lips as a grin breaks out on his face.

"Stop smiling it makes me sick," Ashley gagged.

He flipped her off and turned back to me.

"You know I've killed people for less," she scoffed, and her eyes widened when she realized what she said.

"It's was hyperbolic," I cut in.

"I figured," Kody shrugged, standing up without removing his hands from my waist.

My eyes glanced to Ashley who was rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

Reid walked back into the room quickly.

"The others are hungry and tired, we should head back soon," he said, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Well going out to eat is out of the question," Mars said.

"Others? You mean there are more of you?!" Kody sputtered.

"Hell yeah there is," A voice said from the entrance, and what's left of the 12 stood in the doorway.

"Is this some sort of weird clan?" Kody asked.

"You know what? Sort of?" Antonia said thoughtfully, stepping forward.