Back Tats

"Who is this mysterious Python and why is she finally stepping into the ring?" The voice on the tv blared.

I had fought endlessly for the past two months, finally getting public recognition.

"God look at my nose in that clip, I look like Pinocchio," I moaned, throwing the remote at Milo who caught it swiftly without looking up from his phone.

"Who've you been texting for the last hour?" I asked, flipping to my stomach on the couch I had been laying on.

"Yeah who've you been texting?" Teagen asked through gritted teeth.

"Why do you want to know? Jealous," he smirked, still not looking up from his phone.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," Teagen snapped.

"Nope," he said, shaking his head.

She is pursed her lips together and pulled out her own phone. She must have dialed someone because she placed the phone next to her ear.

"Oh hey what's up Zach" she said happily into the phone, and walked away, not even glancing at Milo, who had already looked up and was watching with a clenched jaw.

As she walked away I caught a peak of the screen she was holding to her ear.

Her phone wasn't even on.

______________________________

"So, how does it feel to be famous?" Mars asked, watching Bia and Iverson playing around.

"I wouldn't know," I sighed, closing my eyes.

"Mercy, you made national tv. National tv," she gaped.

"So? 'New fighter, Python, sure as hell bites back' is not something to be proud of," I said, my eyes still shut.

"Still, that's a big fucking deal," she said, shaking her head.

"Come here Callum, come here baby," she cooed, crouching down as he tried to stand up.

"Callum?" I asked, looking at her.

"It's his middle name, I don't really think kids would be able to call him Iverson. He can start going by Callum and when he's older he can choose to go back to Iverson. It'll be his choice ," she explained, her smile lines visible as Callum starts to stumble towards her.

My phone buzzed and I groaned as I reached out to grab it from the table.

Milo's caller id popped up.

"Hello?" I grumbled.

"Ok so I got news and I don't know how your going to take it," he said, I could practically see the cringe on his face.

"Rip of the band-Aid already" I could hear Ashley yell in the background.

"Your sort-of entered into the national championship tournament," he rushed out quickly.

"How," I said, a wrinkle in my forehead.

"Mason set it up, that's all I know, don't shoot the messenger," he snickered before hanging up.

"God I'm going to kill Mason," I hissed.

"Oh about the championship," Mars said, distracted by Callum clapping his hands and babbling.

"How did you know about it," I said, my eyes narrowing.

"All of us know." She shrugged catching Callum as he fell.

"Kill. Kill. Kill," Bia clapped.

"God Quincy is going to have so much fun with you when she gets back," I chuckled.