Return to LA

"Hmm," Ashley said for the fifth time.

We were teaching joint classes at the dojo, a lot of them had found jobs around town.

"What now," The 13 year girl groaned.

"Spread your feet a little more it'll give you more of a balanced stance," she said, deep in thought.

"How do you know all about this," the girl asked with narrowed eyes.

"I'm in a gang," Ashley shrugged and the girls eyes widened.

"Ashley you can't say shit like that." I hissed.

"That's totally cool. I read books with like dangerous hot boys in like the mafia," the girl sighed.

"We've all been there," Ashley nodded.

(A/N Especially me)

"Teach me how to fight bad guys," the girl whined.

"Want to show her how we fight?" Ashley smirked.

"Hell yeah I do," I grinned.

"Hey kid you might want to stand back, I'm about to wipe the floor with Mercy's ass," Ashley grinned.

"As if," I scoffed.

We started circling each other in the ring, and a loud whoop was heard from the entryway.

"Hell yeah double trouble is back at it again," Milo clapped.

Ashley took advantage of my distraction, and swung at me, but I ducked underneath her arm easily.

"A little rusty Ash?" I smirked as we continued circling each other.

"You wish Merc," she growled before lunging at me me.

I kicked forward, and she smirked and grabbed my leg, she thought she has got me in a compromising position.

"Sorry about this," I sighed and I only saw the look of confusion on her face for a second before I jumped off my other foot and threw myself over the leg she was holding, kicking her in the face.

She dropped my leg with a grunt, I took her moment of weakness to sweep my feet under hers and hooked her legs, knocking her on the ground.

I stood over her with a snarl, and for a moment I forgot where I was.

I was back in the underground ring, the girl on the floor was a smirking woman, double my age, fighting me for money. Axton was watching, a smirk on his face, a finger resting on his chin as he watched. Knowing what would happen if I lost.

"Mercy," Axton said, with an evil glint in his eye.

"Mercy," he said, his voice growing louder.

"MERCY," a voice yelled, pulling me back to my body.

I realized I was straddling Ashley, my fists continually pounding into her face. A nasty snarl, on mine.

Arms ripped me off her, and I was panting heavily.

"Ashley? I'm sorry. Sorry sorry sorry," I said, my voice cracking painfully.

She sat up, her face already bloody and bruised.

She looked at me with a wild expression.

"I didn't mean it I didn't I swear I didn't I didn't," I kept repeating, my voice cracking, my throat was course.

She scrambled to her feet, and the hands gripping my arms pulled me into a hard chest.

The look of horror on her face made me nauseous.