21

Ah. I've been dreading the part ever since I found out about the news. I am now about to have a real one-on-one talk with Xander. I'm about to tell him the truth, right now. I took a deep breath before I realized something and started panicking. Oh, my goddess! I'm about to tell him the truth! Oh, goddesses. Fuck. Fuck. What am I going to do?!

Okay. Breath in breath out, Lilan. Let's all calm down. You can talk to him in the same manner when you talked to Clarise. Shit! No, this is a whole lot different from talking with Clarise! This is Xander who we're talking about! 

"Hey, you okay?" Xander suddenly approached me and it scared the shit out of me. "What? Oh, yeah. Yeah. I'm totally fine!" I said laughing awkwardly. Okay, Lilan. Since he's here now might as well talk to him, right? Okay. Here goes nothing! "Hey, um Xan. I have something to talk to you about." I said stuttering out of the nervousness I was feeling. "Huh? Yeah, sure. Is there something wrong?" He said again with the same expression Clarise had when I said I have something to talk to her about. Am I that type of person to other people that don't need help? I'm also pretty fragile you know. 

"I have a confession to make. Can we um talk somewhere private?" I said looking around and seeing other people looking at us and trying to eavesdrop on our conversation. "Okay, yeah sure. follow me." He said also subtly looking around. He led me to the hallway where we first kissed and where our relationship became official. Being here just makes it way harder to tell him the truth and that I'm leaving. *sigh. 

"Actually my parents are still alive, even my grandmother is still alive. And I actually didn't come from this world. I came from a world of hexes and myths. So basically I also have powers. I'm the crown princess of one of the main kingdoms, which is the Kingdom of Air. And I came here to have some clarity of mind while also catching illegal transmigrators from our world that came here. And now the wind gave me a very concerning premonition about a war that's about to break back home. So now I have to have to transmigrate back right this instant and I felt bad that I had to leave without even telling you my reasons because you've been nothing but good to me since I came here. I know you may not believe me and I may sound like a total lunatic to you right now but believe me I'm telling you the whole naked truth." I said saying the exact same words I told Clarise earlier. The shock was evident in his face, the reaction that I was expecting from Clarise earlier.

"You have powers?! Well, not that I didn't suspect it since remember that time we had a confrontation with your ex? I think you used your powers that time. " He said in a whisper-shout way. I just nodded at his last statement, remembering that time. If you could understand that. I just nodded as a reply to him while still trying to catch my breath. "Was that all you could take from that?" I said when my breathing finally went back to normal. "No. I get what you just said. But I actually have this thing. These powers." He said sounding worried and nervous at the same time. "You have a gift affinity?! But how? You're a mortal?!" I said. Unbelievable. "I wouldn't actually call them a gift. It's more like a curse." 

"Show it to me. Maybe I can assess what your affinity is!" I said finding hope for my kingdom to have a great king one day. "I don't think this is a good place. There are just too many eyes and ears. People I might hurt, worse kill." He said wearily. "Of course. You might not be able to control your gift since you lived in the mortal world ever since you were born. Okay, come with me I know a safe place." I said. Leading him towards an invisible dome that I made for myself so I still could train while I'm here in the mortal realm. 

"We're here," I said when we arrived in front of my dome. "What do you mean? This is your safe place? A back alley?" He said, confused. "Oh right. I'm the only one who can see it right now. Wait till you get inside." I said. I started chanting a spell to open my dome. I then grabbed his hand to lead him inside. Once were inside, Xander can finally see everything that I'd kept hidden through an invisibility spell. "Wow." He exclaimed at the view. "This place is fucking cool, Lilan." He said, taking in the view of my precious secret dome. "Of course. I personally designed this place. I even spent loads of money for this place." 

"Now shall we start? You just can let your powers flow out of you." I said calmly helping him. "But what if I end up hurting you?" He said worried, again. "Oh come on. Stop worrying. and also stop underestimating me. I'm the strongest sorceress within my age rank, you know?!" I said mega strong or something but I'm also not that weak, so I hate it when people underestimate my power. I am the Crown Princess of the Kingdom of Air. I am a soon-to-be Queen.