30

Lilan's POV

For the past few weeks, I've been having these strange dreams, they were so vivid that it felt like instead of dreams they were realities, or rather, memories. And every time I wake up from them or even think about them my head would start throbbing so badly, way worse than when I totally get wasted. and ever since then, I've been taking these pills to help with the throbbing, though it did help me momentarily, it would suddenly make these daydreams about sorcerers, werewolves, and some dark lord shit and my head would start throbbing again from it.

And just now I felt a strong electric current-like feeling go through my whole right arm and suddenly a strong gust of wind came out of my hand. That didn't make any fucking sense right? But it does, and it did happen. How?! I do not fucking know! I feel like I'm going crazy with what's happening. With my head throbbing so bad, worse than before, and with all that's happening around me, it will not be long till I'll probably pass out. 

What if the law of hanging witches is still secretly going on and the FBI are just observing them for the time being, will I be hanged? Ophelia, Clarise, and Callista went on and on about how happy they are for me when I don't even know what the fuck is going on!

Callista has been smiling like an idiot in front of me ever since that happened, Clarise and Ophelia have been frantically making phone calls ever since that happened and Richard, Clarise's husband instantly came home in a panic the moment Clarise called him. He has been running around the house trying to accommodate all of us and has been fussing all around me since he got home, he's still even in his freaking business suit! 

"Okay," I started and all their heads and attention instantly were at me, well except for Callista's whose face has been facing me ever since, but anyways. "I know you all are busy, and I'm sorry for my language first of all, but what the fuck is happening?!" I said as I couldn't hold back any longer. They then all eyed each other with worry except for Ophelia's eyes which were filled with amusement. Okay, now they are making me anxious. "What? Why?" I asked worriedly.

"Shouldn't she have remembered everything by now?" Clarise asked facing Ophelia. "Not necessarily," Ophelia replied. "What? What do mean remembered? Did something happen? Did I get some kind of amnesia that even I don't know about it? Is that why I've been having headaches recently?" I asked frantically. 

Ophelia eyed Clarise then shook her head. She then said to me, "How about you come with me for a second? I want to show you something." I followed her to a small back alley near our home, is it that big of a secret that we needed to go here? "Look there." She said pointing at what seemed like a gigantic dome behind me. Was that thing always there? and how were they able to build such a place in a very small alley.

"Wow!" I said. "Go on. Go inside." Ophelia said. "This is your place?" I asked still eyeing the place. "Nope. It's yours." She said. And for some reason I didn't even doubt that somehow I knew this was mine, it has always been mine. I went near it and words suddenly came out of me like a reflex. The words were like a spell when said. A melody only I can command. 

The doors opened instantly after I said the words, and I went in and tears brimmed in my eyes. I remember it now. I remember everything now. Mother, Father, my soon-to-be-born younger brother. The high elders, the leader of the ministry of magic, Ryan, Xander! My face fell when I remembered the last thing that I witnessed before I lost consciousness that day. 

The war. I held Miss Ophelia's arms and begged her, "I need to go back! The war, mother and father! What if they fell gravely ill or if something happened to them?!" I saw Xander at the entrance come in and he instantly hugged me.  "Xander!" I cried. "It's ok now. It's all fine. The war has ended. No need to worry, my love. Everyone is fine now, they are all just waiting for you." Xander said trying to calm me. 

"He's right your highness. The has ended. You ended the war and saved thousands of lives because of your sacrifice. A lot of people owe their lives to you and all of them are ready and will always be waiting for the arrival of their heroic queen." Miss Ophelia said. Both of their words were finally able to calm me. 

I breathed a sigh of relief and nodded to Miss Ophelia and she then gave us the privacy we needed. I collected myself and stood tall, just like how I always used to do. "So that's why you were always gone for the past few months. You were attending to your kingdom." I said to Xander. "How did you know?" Xander asked confusedly

"I felt you following me the day I left and the glacier fairies also said so. You didn't do a good job of hiding really." I shrugged. He just chuckled. Oh, how I missed that smile. "Let's go home now, but this time I'm not going home alone," I said calmly. "Of course, I'll always be by your side, no matter what," Xander replied. "No, not just us. I plan on bringing Clarise's family with me." I announced. xander looked at me with shock. " Your thinking that they might die if we bring them there." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. "They won't because humans are made to be numb to such things, rather numb to mana. I explained and he just smiled at me sweetly. I sighed. 

Goddess do I love my life!