c h a p t e r 23

XXIII
u n r e v i s e d
_______
Hit that STAR to vote!
Follow me for more (:

I bit my lip, walking through the school halls. Everyone stood around, having their own conversations. I ran a hand through my hair that I've decided to leave loose today after I've straightened it out. I was wearing my best pair of blue skinny jeans with a white v-neck that showed off just a little bit of my stomach before the waistband of my jeans. I also decided to wear a pair of black high heeled combat boots and some small hoop earrings. Now, I know what you're thinking and the answer is yes, I made an effort to look pretty for Jason. I walked up to my locker and began grabbing my books I needed for the next period.

"Good morning, beautiful." I heard his raspy voice as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I bit my lip, my cheeks heating up.

"Hey." I mumbled, closing my locker. He turned me around and I leaned back, onto the locker while he placed both his hands near either side of my head, against the lockers. He leaned forward, his breath on my lips.

"You look beautiful today, baby..." He whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Like you do everyday."

I swear if my cheeks get any more hotter, they'Il melt.. kinda like my heart did, after he said all those things. He licked his lips, leaning in and kissing me softly on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He smiled into the kiss, wrapping his one arm around my waist while placing his free hand in my hair, cupping the back of my head. I heard a few gasps and when I pulled away, looked around to see almost everyone who was standing close to us, staring at the two of us with wide eyes.

Jason smirked, grabbing my hand and beginning to walk with me to our class. I held onto his arm, feeling insecure under everyone's burning gazes, some of them being glares from girls.

"Ay, Jason." Ryan said, fist bumping him before walking with us. He smiled at me "Hey, Iris."

I gave him a small smile. "Hey, Ryan."

He began talking to Jason and I just stayed quiet, clutching onto Jason's arm. We finally reached class and Ryan said goodbye to me before walking to his class. Jason and I took our seats in class and everyone who walked in, looked at us before starting to whisper to each other. I sighed, looking at Jason. "Everybody can't believe that you're with the school's number one good girl."

He chuckled, leaning forward and taking my hand in his, intertwining our fingers before kissing the back of my hand. "Baby, do you think I care about what other people think?" He smiled, kissing my cheek. "Let them whisper and stare, I feel honored to call you mine."

I shut my eyes, my cheeks burning crimson. "Stop making me blush." I giggled, opening my eyes again. He chuckled.

"Now why would I do that, if you look so damn adorable when you're blushing?" He said, pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hand playfully, rolling my eyes.

"Shut up."

...

"OH MY GOD! IT'S TRUE!" Gaby gasped, coming down the front steps as Jason and I sat on the bench in front of the school building during my free period. I was sitting on Jason's lap as I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at her.

"Gaby, shouldn't you be in class?"

She shrugged, coming to sit next to us. "Nah, I have drama now and the teacher of that class is so lame so I'm ditching it with the rest of my class."

I giggled, nodding my head. She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Why am I the last person to find out that you're dating the hottest guy in school?!"

Jason chuckled, smirking cockily. "Thanks, Gaby."

She rolled her eyes, her cheeks turning pink before she glared at me. "You better have a good excuse."

I bit my lip, scratching the back of my neck "Um. I. I kind of forgot because... I was really... shocked at what happened and I was gonna tell you today but now you already know."

She chuckled, "Yeah. and so does the entire school."

I smirked, looking at Jason and raising my eyebrow. "Mm... I wonder who's fault that is."

He chuckled, "Hey! I didn't make you kiss me back."

I giggled, "Yeah but the deed was already done, everyone saw you kiss me so what's the point of me pushing you away, I might as well just have gone with the flow."

He smiled, nodding his head and kissing my cheek."You're right, baby."

I smiled, "Yeah, I always am so get use to it."

Gaby stared at the two of us with her lips parted. "I can't believe it. My sister, the most innocent girl I know, is dating the world's biggest bad boy. literally!" She shook her head, a chuckle of shock escaping her lips. "How the hell did you two get so attached, anyway?"

Jason smirked, tightening his grip around my waist while looking at me. "Um... Super glue, I think?"

I giggled, nodding my head. "Mm hmm, that's the one."

We both chuckled as Gaby rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

She sighed, "Does Holly know?"

I bit my lip, shrugging my shoulders. "I have no idea."

Gaby scrunched up her face. "That's not gonna be pretty." I sighed, running my hand through my hair, my mood suddenly changing to guilt.

"Yeah.."

"Hey.." Jason frowned, turning my head to face him ".. She can't do anything to you, alright? I won't let her." He stroked his thumb across my cheek.  "You have nothing to feel guilty about. You didn't steal me from her because I never wanted her, it's always.. been you."

I bit my lip, staring into his caramel brown eyes, feeling all of the guilt wash away. I leaned down and for the first time, I kissed HIM. I didn't wait for him to kiss me, I did it on my own.

And the feeling of him kissing me back made me feel so secure and special, as if I was the only qirl who could get him to kiss me back, as if I was all that mattered to him - I know it sounds silly and it's probably not true but that's how I felt. I felt safe... important.

special... I felt...

loved.

_______________________
thank you guys for reading <3

-sam