c h a p t e r 46

XLVI
u n r e v i s e d
_______
Hit that STAR to vote!
Follow me for more (:

I sniffled, pulling the covers tighter to my chest as my mom stood at the door, "Iris, being upset about it won't help with anything, you're the only one to blame. You know lying is bad."

I ignored her and shut my eyes, holding back my tears. She sighed, "I'm going to work, I'll see you later. And don't forget to do the home school programme on the computer."

She shut the door and I heard her footsteps go down the stairs before the bang of the front door. I sighed, shoving my covers off of me before getting up and standing in front of my mirror. I grimaced, I look horrible and my throat hurts - well, I guess that's what twelve hours of crying and screaming gets you.

I roll my eyes at myself, walking back over to my bed, falling back onto it, covering my face with my hands. I jumped up, a gasp escaping my lips as I heard the balcony doors open up. My eyes widened when I saw it was Jason, he walked into the room, his eyes instantly falling on me after he shut the doors. Within seconds, he's crouched down in front of me, his hands wiping away my tears that I hadn't even realised were falling from my eyes. I sobbed, grabbing his t-shirt before pulling him on top of me on the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him close.

"J-jason, t-they-t- they."

He flipped us over - so he was underneath me - and held me tighter, smoothing my hair down my back "Shh, baby, I know, I know. Gaby told me everything."

I sobbed, holding onto him tighter "I-i'm sorry, i-it's all E-Enzo's f-fault.." I looked up
at him, blinking repeatedly to stop my crying. He licked his lips, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear before kissing my forehead.

"I know, baby, I've sorted him out."

I gulped, biting my lip while looking into his eyes, "Ih-hate h-him, Ih-hate a-all of t- them!" I buried my head in his neck, holding onto him again, whispering quietly.

"I only love you."

He looked at me, his lips in a small smile as he kissed my lips softly, "I only love you too, baby, I'm gonna fix this."

I bit my lip, "How?"

He sighed, licking his lips "I'll talk to them, reason with them. Convince them that I am with you because I love you more than anything else in this world."

...

"What the hell are you doing here !?" My father growled as Jason and I walked into the living room. I grabbed Jason's hand, holding onto his arm with my free hand.

"Sir, please, I'd just like to-"

"No, I don't wanna hear it, get the hell out, NOW!" My dad barked, standing up from his chair. My mom grabbed his arm, looking at Jason.

"There's nothing you can say that will make us change our minds."

Jason bit his lip, looking at me, his eyes searching mine before he looked back at them. "I love you daughter-."

He started but my father cut him off, "You don't know what love is!"

"Sir, pleas let me finis-"