c h a p t e r 28

XXVIII
u n r e v i s e d
_______
Hit that STAR to vote!
Follow me for more (:

"This weekend is gonna be horrible."

Gaby groaned as she and I walked down the hallway. I sighed, "I know."

I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind and bury their head in my neck. "Good morning, princess."

I smiled as he turned me around before pressing his lips softly to mine. Gaby cleared her throat and we broke apart. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a hug.

"Hey."

"Ugh, please stop." Gaby grumbled from beside us. Jason chuckled, taking my hand and walking with Gaby and I to our next class. "But seriously though, Iris, this weekend is gonna suck ass."

I sighed, "We'll make it through alive, Gaby, we always do."

Jason furrowed his eyebrows, "What are you two talking about?"

Gabby looked at him. "Every year, this time, my parents, our aunt and our uncle go to this place, where they like grew up or whatever for a weekend, just to relax... then, our dear cousin Charlotte comes to stay with us for that ENTIRE weekend."

He licked his lips, looking confused. "What's so wrong about that?"

I sighed, "Charlotte is like Holly's twin sister, they are exactly the same -personality wise. Charlotte is just as slutty as Holly and whenever this weekend comes, Gaby and I dread it because they always throw this 'weekend' party, that lasts from Friday until Sunday and when its time to clean up, Gaby and I always do most of the work."

He nodded slowly before a huge smirk formed on his cute, kissable lips. "So your parents will be gone the whole weekend huh?"

I raised my eyebrow, my lips twitching upwards "Yes... And don't get any ideas, McCann."

"Aww come on, can't I sleep over? I promise I'Il behave."

He pouted out his bottom lip and I giggled, "I don't know, Jase.. Adam's pretty strict."

Jason chuckled "Adam likes me, I'm sure he won't mind."

Gaby pitched in. "Yeah, sure, come because Iris' always struggling to hold me back when I'm about to charge at Charlotte or Holly, so she's gonna need your help." Jason laughed and I shook my head.

"She's being serious."

He chuckled slightly before nodding his head and kissing my cheek "I'll definitely be there."

...

The music pounded through my ears as I tried making my way out of the kitchen and back up to my room. Dumb, stupid teenage boys from our school kept yelling comments at me, asking me to dance with them and what not. I ignored all of them, trying to push through the crowd so I could get back upstairs. I felt someone place their hands on my hips and pull my back against their chest. Grinding their private area against my bum. Are you serious right now? I yanked myself away from whoever the jerk is. I glanced back at him to see him roll his eyes and walk away. I sighed and started my journey to my room again. But yet, once again, I was pulled back, this time I nudged the person in the stomach with my elbow hard, hearing a groan. I turned around and gasped when I saw it was Jason.