c h a p t e r 38

XXXVIII
u n r e v i s e d
_______
Hit that STAR to vote!
Follow me for more (:

"Oh my gosh, it's so hot!" I groaned, throwing my head back against the car seat. Jason chuckled, running his thumb over my knuckles while he drove the car.

"Relax, baby girl, we're almost there."

I giggled, nodding my head while looking out the window, "I'm sorry." I smirked, raising my eyebrow at him "Am I annoying you, Jason?"

He smiled, shaking his head and kissing my knuckles "No, baby, you could never annoy me."

"Would you two please shut up with the lovey dovey shit and get us to the damn beach." Gaby whined from the back-seat of the car. I rolled my eyes, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Oh, don't be jealous, Gaby."

She scoffed, "Oh, please."

Jason chuckled, pulling the car into a parking space on the side of the road, next to the beach. We all got out, walking to the trunk of the car. Jason's other friends parked their car next to ours, doing what we did. All of us grabbed a bag and Ryan grabbed the umbrella before we began looking for a spot to sit. Jason held onto my hand, his fingers laced with mine as he pulled me through the sand. I bit my lip, remembering the last time we were at the beach, things took quite a turn to what I expected.

We came to a stop and placed our stuff down, making ourselves comfy. When I turned around, Dylan and Chaz were already swimming in the water, Gary and Drew were hitting on girls and Gaby and Ryan were standing in the shallow end, talking. Monique and another girl, who I found out is named April, were laying down on their towels, wearing their bikinis and tanning.

I bit my lip, feeling a little shy to take off my clothes, they looked great and they were built so...... Well? Let's just say they were blessed with... Ladylike assets. I felt arms wrap around my waist and lips near my ear.

"Come on, baby, I wanna take you into the water."

I sighed, turning around to face him, "Okay." I gave him a small smile "Turn around. I wanna get undressed."

He rolled his eyes before turning around. I quickly pulled off my t-shirt and shorts, leaving me alone in my neon orange bikini, before jumping onto his back. "Okay, let's go."

He smiled, running towards the water. I giggled as he dived in, taking me under with him. We both swam to the top and he smiled, placing his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him.

"You look." He bit his lip, his eyes travelling down my body and back up to my eyes ".. So, so beautiful." He whispered, kissing me softly on my lips.

My cheeks flushed and I giggled, "Thank you." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and burying my head in his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. Slowly, he began twirling me around in the water. I leaned back, brushing my back and hair against the water while holding onto his neck with my hands. The sun was shining strong and directly onto the water, making me close my eyes and let out a sigh of content. This is exactly what I needed right now, just to relax.

Things have been so hectic at home with my dad having to get ready for Easter weekend and all of us are helping which is very stressful.