c h a p t e r 25

XXV
u n r e v i s e d
_______
Hit that STAR to vote!
Follow me for more (:

I felt overdressed. All these girls were wearing shorts that sat high up their butts or skirts that were so tight you could see what color underwear they were wearing and crop tops that made their boobs practically spill out or just a plain bra. I, on the other hand, was wearing my best blue skinny jeans with a white tank top and black leather jacket that Jason had bought me the other day. I clung to Jason's arm as he walked with me through the crowd, teenagers were drinking and dancing to the music that was playing through the sound system of one of the cars parked here. Jason was greeted by almost everyone here and he either: nodded in response, fist bumped them or just didn't greet at all, which would cause a nudge in the ribs from me.

We came to a stop at a shiny red Lamborghini, or at least that's what I think it was, all I know is I've seen that car on one of Adam's posters in his room. Jason greeted Chaz, Ryan, Lucas and Gary before leaning against the car and pulling me in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my forehead.

"You okay, princess?"

I smiled, nodding my head and he returned the smile before looking towards Ryan, who had called his name. I observed how his features operated as he spoke to Ryan. His jaw that clenched and unclenched as he spoke, his eyes that fluttered at a steady pace over his glowing caramel brown eyes, his kissable, pink lips that softly touched each other as he spoke, his lips that he would occasionally lick or perhaps bite down on his bottom lip, which I love to see. I let out a sigh of content, my lips tugging up in a side smile, he's mine, he's MY boyfriend. Out of all the girls he could get he chose me, why? I would never know.

He must have felt my stalkerish stare on him because he turned his head to look at me, his lips curving up into a smile as he placed his left hand on my cheek, stroking his thumb across my cheek bone, "What you thinking about, baby?"

He whispered quietly, his eyes boring into mine. I shrugged, wrapping my arms around his torso and leaning closer to him,

"Nothing much, just about.. how lucky I am that you chose me to love and not some other girl."

He chuckled before licking his lips and tilting his head to the side, a lopsided grin on his flawless face. "You're lucky? Nah, baby girl, you got that one wrong."

He shook his head, holding my chin in between his thumb and index finger, his face serious but his eyes still loving "..I'm the lucky one."

I blushed, looking down at my fingers that were fiddling with his t-shirt.

"Hey." He muttered, tilting my head up "Quit hiding that beautiful face from me."

I giggled, rolling my eyes as my cheeks heated up some more. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me softly on my lips. His hand ran through my hair, to cup the back of my head while his other arm wrapped itself tight around my waist, holding me against him. I stood on my tippie toes, deepening the heated kiss as he licked my bottom lip. I heard someone clear their throat and I pulled back, making Jason groan and me giggle at his disappointment. We looked towards the person to see Alex standing a few feet away.

"Jason, David needs you to come and bet your money."

Jason nodded, taking my hand and walking with me behind Alex, to wherever David was.