The Injury

In the Adventure Bay Hospital...

Doors flew open with a lot of force as doctors, along with the Paw Patrol, transport an injured Skye through the halls. The Pups and Ryder followed them until they were not allowed in the emergency room and escorted to the waiting room with complaints from the Pups.

In the emergency room...

"Get some medical equipment and bandages in here. Stat!" A male brown doctor with an afro said.

In the waiting room...

Ryder and the Pups waited for results. Ryder sat on one of those green couches with Rubble resting on Ryder's right leg with Rocky on the left one. Marshall and Zuma were playing Tic-Tac-Toe in sadness. Chase, however, stood near the door while pacing back and forth.

"Ugh, *looks at Ryder*we should be in there, Ryder. With Skye," Chase said.

"I know, Chase, but we gotta have hope that they can save her."

The doors opened and the Pups stood together with Chase and Ryder standing behind them.

"The situation has been dealt with and your precious Skye will make a full recovery," the doctor said.

Ryder and the Pups gave relieving sigh.

"Can we see her?" Rubble asked.

"Of course. But let me remind you that she is still recovering from her attacker. Whatever that animal was, it gave her a nasty bite. But luckily, you brought her just in time to get rid of any bacteria infection and before she had loss of blood. I will say that despite her size, she was lucky enough to survive," he said.

"Yeah. Skye's a tough cookie," Marshall joked in relief.

"And she's family, no matter what kinds of dog we are," Rubble said.

"Very good to hear that. The rest of your family is inside," he said.

As soon as the doctor moved aside, Chase led the other pups along with Ryder. As soon as they walked in, they saw a bed on their left and knew that is where Skye was.

The Pups then ran over to the bed and climbed some stools and stopped and saw Skye. She was hurt all over and it made them whimper. Since it was dark, they couldn't see the other injuries. There was a scratch on her right eye and her left back leg. They even saw where her left forepaw was bandaged. But, the blood went through and showed the bite.

"That is one gnarly bite," Zuma said.

"She is okay, right?" Rocky asked the doctor.

"She will be, but she's under sedation and will wake up in 12 hours. That will give her time to recover. Once we get the papers signed, you can take her with you."

"Thanks, Doc," Ryder said.