Crisis in Barkingburg Part 9: Feelings of Rage Part 2: Humdinger meets Jonathan

Jonathan continues eating until there was only one bite left. As he was about to eat the last one, he held his mouth over it, hovering as he heard a voice.

"Hello friend," a voice said.

This voice belonged to someone he hasn't met, but someone he's heard of. Especially, since he also knows what he looks like. He turned around to the right and saw a weird group.

There was a pirate with a Weiner dog dressed up as one as well. There was also a cat, a dog with a squid, a red-haired women with sunglasses, a kid with a purple shirt, a women with cheetah spots on her clothes, and finally, there was a man with a group of kitties...

...and a purple top hat.

"You look like you're new in town AND you must be the monster hunter from another town that I've heard so much - ah!" He said until he was interrupted...

...as a sword poked the center of his nose.

The sword belonged to Jonathan as he held it in his left hand.

"First off, I AM the magical bounty hunter with ability to turn into any animal with the exception of certain bugs. And second of all, I know who you are, Mayor Hum-doofus," Jonathan said.

"You know me?" Hum-doofus asked.

"That's right, Hum-doofus, I know you and the rest of your posse and ALL of the heinous crimes you have committed," Jonathan answered.

"It's Hum-"dinger," he corrected him.

"Don't care. Also, I have the power to read your mind by smell, and I know you called me "dumb" and "stupid." But I say this, for all my autistic brothers and sisters, we aren't those things. We are sorta better than you normies any day. We see the world for what it can and should be. And even if I'm autistic, you better not f*#%ing mess with my friends, the Paw Patrol," he continued as he got Humdinger and his posse startled by his sudden foul language. "...otherwise you won't be alive to claim your glory for capturing your quarry," he threatened.

"Quarry?" What quarry?" Humdinger lied.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I just told you I could smell your memories. I looked you up and found out you have a terrible rep sheet as a villainess mayor who does whatever it takes to get what he wants. Ruining Christmas and Halloween. Ruining a race. And ruining a city," he pointed out with his free fingers from his right hand. "You. Are. A. Terrible. Person. You, your cats, AND your cronies," he pointed at Humdinger and the others with his sword. "And if you try to get in our way when we are searching for this monster and do WHATEVER it takes to do so, especially capturing the Paw Patrol, or Skye, just know, that I will turn into one of the most dangerous and endangered species on the planet...

...and eat you alive," he said calmly until he aggressively ate the rest of his corndog and broke the stick in the process. Seeing what happened to the stick scared them. After swallowing, Jonathan spat his stick out into several pieces. "See you you later, Hum-doofus," he said as he flicked the piece of the stick he held in his hand at Humdinger's face.

Then, he turned around to his left and walked in the opposite direction and went back to searching for clues.

"I think I may need a spare change in purple clothes," Humdinger said as his pants were wet.