The Kindly Stranger

It was still dark in the night, and the little werecockapoo was slowly walking in pain as she couldn't find anything that wasn't large or smaller than her to eat. So, the werecockapoo continued to walk, until she lost her strength and fell on her left side as she no longer had the strength to do so and slowly started to die. But before she felt her life fade away, she heard footsteps and smelled something... wolven.

She heard rustling in the bushes and soon a regular sized wolf walked out from within the bushes. She tried to scare it away with a growl, but her growling didn't work. The wolf then walked out of the fog and revealed itself. However, this wolf was unlike any wolf she's seen. Last time she checked, there were no wolves in Adventure Bay...

...especially wolves with "green fur."

But this wolf wasn't fully covered in green fur as it had a mane of brown fur aloft his head. The wolf inched closer and stopped. The little werecockapoo looked up to its beautiful blue eyes before losing consciousness.

On the verge of losing consciousness, she thought the wolf would have her as a midnight snack.

But the green wolf didn't.

Rather than eating her, it gently grabbed her by the waist in its maw and lifted her off the ground with her head and forepaws on the right side of its mouth. The wolf then took her to a cave to escape the cold night. However, it wasn't an empty cave as there were three more wolves.

She was then put down gently and slowly in the center of the cave with her eyes wide open. She even got a good look at the other wolves. This one must be its pack, considering one that stood on the green wolf's right was brown with black fur on the top of its head, and the other two were on the same boat as they were an off color as well. The wolf that stood on the green wolf's left had a bright shade of blue fur with a short black mane, and the wolf on the left of the sky blue wolf had a light shade of blue and a shorter mane of black fur as well.

She looked on her left and discovered that the green wolf placed her in the back of the cave; she had nowhere to run. The green wolf gently barked with a "ruff" to the three wolves and soon all four turned away from the werepup, the green and the brown wolves turned to the right, which was Skye's left, and the two different variations of blue wolves turned to the left which was on Skye's right. The green wolf came back with rainbow trout in his mouth while the brown one brought chicken drumsticks. The sky blue wolf came back with a stick of cooked ham and the light blue one brought a line of cooked sausages.

She had no idea how they came to be with this food, but she could probably tell that they must've gotten this stuff when everyone in Adventure Bay was sleeping these past few nights. The four wolves then dropped the food in front of her. The green wolf lifted his head up once, indicating for her to eat it. She didn't want to, but she knew that she needed to eat because of her newly transformed body.

Luckily, three of the food (chicken, ham, and pork) were already dead and cooked. Begrudgingly, she took a sniff and smelled how great they were and soon her inner beast took control and devoured all the food with no more hesitation. The wolves were stunned about how much food she ate with that tiny, little body of hers.

Finally, after all that food she eaten, she laid on her stomach with red eyes shining while showing an innocent smile while looking up at the wolves.