Crisis in Barkingburg Part 12: Princess Party Part 2

Before Skye and Everest could have their princess tea party, they needed to check in with the rest of the Paw Patrol.

...

Ryder and the other pups walked into the castle and were exhausted. It was also dark in the castle, too.

"We searched the ENTIRE kingdom and we didn't find ONE clue," Liberty told everybody.

"Sí, not muy bien," Tracker replied. "Even my ears couldn't pick up its location," Tracker added.

"Don't worry, pups, we'll continue our search looking throughout all of Barkingburg tomorrow," Ryder assured them.

"I wonder how Skye is doing?" Chase asked.

"Why don't you ask me, Chase?" A familiar voice replied with her own question.

The lights flickered on.

Chase, Ryder, and the other pups turned to the stairs and saw Skye on top of the stairs in the throne room

The pups saw Skye donning a peculiar set of clothing.

She was wearing a sleeveless purple vest, four socks, two for the back while the two in the front were paw gloves, two purple bows gently tied to her ears, and finally, a lavender diaper. She was also had her eyelashes styled with red lip gloss on her...well...lips.

Prepare...

...to be dazzled...

...by her sheer cuteness.

Uwu.

The Paw Patrol were shocked, but Chase was in awe.

"Wow, Skye. You look so...cute," he said.

Skye smiled sheepishly as she blushed and rubbed her right front leg twice with her left paw.

"She's not the only one," a familiar voice said.

The pups look to see Everest walking up beside Skye on her left. Unlike Skye, Everest started blushing as she appeared in front of the group.

"Wow," Marshall said. Then, he high-pawed Chase with his right paw while Chase high-pawed Marshall with his left paw.

(You're all probably wondering why the images are so spaced out from the words, right? Well... Wattpad must've fudged up because it happen to all of my stories except a few. It even happened to my past chapters. So blame the Wattpad officials, not me.)

"Alright you two, we must have our little tea party before we head off to bed," Julie said.

To be continued...