Crisis in Barkingburg Part 8: Feelings of Rage Part 1

The royal pup, Sweetie, was inside her doghouse with anger plastered on her face.

"I can't believe the nerve of him, Busby. Revealing what happened back then to the Paw Patrol. He doesn't know anything at all. I betrayed that Duke and his eagle when they placed the life of my princess in danger. Besides, he and Skye are hiding something, and I must l find out what," she said as she then grabbed Busby and walked into town.

...

Within the town of Barkingburg, the werepuppy in secret, the magical monster hunter, the Paw Patrol, and Julie and the Earl, were looking for clues to find the beast. But then, they were hungry once again. Princess Julie took them to a food stand that sells the best cheese corn dogs in Barkingburg. Jonathan held two and saw Skye looking in fear. He held out the one in his right hand and lowered it to her level. She hesitated, but as her stomach growled, she knew she needed something else other than meat. (I know corn dogs have meat, but a cheese dog has more cheese than the meat... I think.)

Skye closed her eyes and gulped. She then opened her eyes and took a slow bite as it left a trail of cheese flowing down her chin and onto her pup tag.

 She then opened her eyes and took a slow bite as it left a trail of cheese flowing down her chin and onto her pup tag

She then closes her eyes once but quickly reopened them as her pupils and irises literally turned into hearts. She then grabbed the dog from Jonathan, sat on her belly, and laid the dog on the back of her forepaws as she continues to eat it.

Jonathan took a bite of his own, smiled, and jumped three times. He then looked at the others as they were a little shocked. "Ahem. I better find some more clues," he said as he walked away from the group and out of sight as he turned to the right. But then, he stayed behind the blue port-a-potty and started to whisper. "Stupid! Stupid! STUPID!" He whispered as he banged the middle sections of his four fingers into his forehead. "I knew I should've taken my medicine!" He whispered once again as he facepalmed with the same hand and then walked off as he continued to look for clues.

Back with the Paw Patrol...

"Okay. That was weird," Zuma said.

"It's not his fault. That's one of his ticks," Skye said.

"What do you mean by "ticks?" Rocky asked.

"You guys don't know? Well...

...

... he's autistic," Skye told them.

The group stared for a few seconds until Rubble broke the silence. "Whaaaaaat?" The bulldog said.

...

Behind the group, Mayor Humdinger and his kitties, along with the others, stood on the right side behind a blue port-a-potty.

"An "autistic" monster hunter, huh? Then that must mean he's dumb and stupid, haha. Well, my evil friends, let's meet our new "autistic" acquaintance," he told the others.

To be continued...