Crisis in Barkingburg Part 10: Feelings of Rage Part 3

(Before you all read this, I dedicate this story to cobraChase64. Enjoy!)

Skye looked around to find clues that would lead her to the beast or who it was since it was a werewolf. But everyone else believed it to be nothing but some other monstrous creature. But as the little cockapoo walked through the streets, she saw a lot of Halloween decorations -- especially ones with lycanthropic proportions. There was one statue on her left that scared her the most.

Skye was terrified at the sight that she slowly backed away from the beast

"Hey there, are you alright, milady?" A man's voice asked.

"Yeah. I'm all - ah! AAAaaaaaaaAAAhhhhh!" Skye screamed as the voice was a man dressed as a black werewolf and ran far away.

"Hm, wonder what scared her?" The man asked.

Skye ran as far as she could until she bumped into Marshall, and then the two rolled into the other pups as they were all now in a dogpile.

"Marshall!" Chase, Rocky, Zuma, and Rubble said.

"Actually it was me. I was running away from a werewolf," Skye explained.

As soon as the others were off of each other, they looked at each other and then started to laugh.

This, of course, embarrassed her.

"Skye, werewolves aren't real. It was probably just someone in a costume. After all, Halloween is just around the corner," Chase explained.

"I... guess you're right," she said even if she and a few others are the only ones who believed that what attacked her was a real werewolf.

Sweetie soon walked by.

"Oh, please. Sure, we have dragons, merpups, and aliens, but that doesn't mean werewolves are real. And if there were, we can count our BIG and STRONG German shepard to take care of it, right Chase?" Sweetie asked the police dog.

This display of affection she was pulling on Chase, actually angered Skye.