The Movie

The Paw Patrol were watching a movie late at night. Luckily, Skye doesn't have anything to fear, because tonight, the full moon is gone and it's only a half moon. So that means she doesn't to worry about turning into her beast form.

But the movie they were watching was a horror film. And the name is...

...The Wolf-man from 2010.

There were mixed reactions from Ryder and the Pups

There were mixed reactions from Ryder and the Pups. They were either thrilled like Chase and Zuma, or scared like Rocky and Rubble.

But Skye's was silent as she hid her terrified scream

They saw the final battle with Lawrence's father.

Then, all pups howled along with Lawrence and then laughed. Skye, however, was laying on her mattress with her paws over her ears as to not howl.

Chase took notice. "Hey Skye, are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm just not a big fan of big scary creatures after what happened to me that night," she partly lied and partly told the truth.

"Well, it's not like you were attacked by a werewolf, haha," he said.

"Right, hehe," she sheepishly replied.

Then, Ryder's Paw-pad started beeping. He took it and answered the call from the princess. "Hey, your highness, what's up?" Ryder asked.

"Ryder, there is a beast here in Barkingham causing panic and everyone is afraid to go out of their houses," the princess said.

"Don't worry, no beast is too big, no pup is too small. We'll be there tomorrow," He replied.

"But Ryder, what about the beast here in Adventure Bay?" Skye asked.

"If anything were to happen while we were gone, Jonathan and his friends would surely handle it. But for now, it's time for bed."

Everyone started to hit the hay. Skye was terrified. Not just for Adventure Bay, but herself as well.