The Order

(First off, let me apologize for for not making the chapter after the Trip Back Home afterwards. But hopefully, this will fascinate you. Enjoy the Chapter.

After making sure everyone was alright in the town, the Pups went back to what transpired earlier.

"Hey, Skye, are you all right?" Chase asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied slowly.

"I mean... ARE you ok? Because you ran faster than me and the rest. You were like me and my super speed, but way faster," Chase said.

"I.. really am fine. I guess after recovering from the attack, made me run more faster," she answered back.

"Still recovering," you mean," Rubble said.

"I said I'm fine!" She snarled.

Rubble pulled back.

After what she said, she felt terrible.

"I'm so sorry, Rubble

"I'm so sorry, Rubble. I didn't mean to yell," she apologized.

"No sweat. I guess being attacked from that monster last night can do that to you," Rubble replied.

Then, Ryder had called

Then, Ryder had called. The Pups raced back to headquarters.

"Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, sir," Chase said.

"Alright, Pups, even though Skye got attacked by that thing, we still need to find it before it hurts anyone else," Ryder explained.

"Aww," the Pups groaned.

Skye gulped. But then she shook it off.

"This puppy's gotta fly!" She said her catchphrase.

"Actually, Skye, there won't be any flying. Because you aren't joining us tonight," Ryder told her.

"What? But Ryder, I can help," she said.

"I'm sorry, Skye, but you still need to recover after what happened last night," Ryder reminded her.

"But I'm fine. I feel a lot better now, *looks over to the pups* tell him, guys," she told them.

"We totally believe you, Skye," Zuma started.

"But Ryder's right. You still need to sit this mission out, Skye," Rocky finished.

"Yeah. After what happened last night, we don't want you to get more hurt," Rubble added.

Skye was shocked.

"You guys, too," Skye said

Then she looked at Chase. "Chase?"

"I'm sorry, Skye, but they're right," he said.

"Not you, too, Chase," she said with a little sadness in her words. She then lowers her head slowly.

Ryder walks over to her. He then rests his left knee onto the floor and placed his right finger under her chin and slowly pulled her head up, right at his eyes.

"Skye, as your chief, and as your friend, I'm ordering you to stay here where you can be safe from the beast," he ordered her. "Alright?" He asked her.

She points her eyes toward his own. She closed her eyes and then reopened them with sadness in her eyes. "Okay," she answered sadly.