The Werepuppy

The Paw Patrol heard the beast's howl. Captain Turbot hugged his walrus buddy, Wally on his ship. In the Mayor's office, Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta hugged for dear life. The four mysterious boys heard this, too.

"You... You all heard that, right?" Rubble asked the rest.

All members of the Paw Patrol whimpered as that howl scared the living daylights outta them. Even Ryder was scared as he shuddered.

"We all heard that, R-R-Rubble," Ryder answered.

"Si," Tracker said.

"I think ALL of Adventure Bay heard that howl," Rocky said.

"Well... at least we now know the beast is a female, hehe," Marshall joked in fear.

"I know we're all scared, Pups, but we need to find that beast before it can cause serious harm," Ryder told them.

...

The creature that was once Skye was running through the woods in tremendous speed chasing a full grown male deer. When she caught up to it, she pounced and managed to use her new strength to pull it down to the ground by the antlers with her pink paws. She kept one paw on the left antler and was about to bite the left side of the buck's neck, but stopped and looked at the doe and the fawn.

She saw fear in their eyes. Her primal urges were painful as the little werecockapoo needed to eat.

...but she couldn't. That little werebeast was still Skye and she couldn't bring herself to feast upon the baby's dad. So, she lifted her paw off the antler and turned around to the right and ran into the bushes.

Unknown to her, the Paw Patrol rode in and saw the injured buck.

Marshall came to help and saw a paw print on its neck.

"Ryder! The beast was here!" Marshall said.

Ryder hopped off his vehicle and over to Marshall and the deer.

"Hmm. Strange. It left a paw mark on the neck like it was holding it down. But a weird thing is, it didn't eat the buck. There's no bite mark," Ryder said.

The Pups came closer to the buck to see what he meant by that.

Everest was the first to speak. "Wait a minute, that's the size of the beast?" She asked in confusion.

"Judging by how big the paw print is, I say that it came... from a baby," he answered.

"A baby? The beast... is a baby? How can a baby kill multiple animals?" Liberty asked.

"I don't know. And I am just as shocked as all you are. But anyways, Marshall, Rubble, and the rest, I need you all to take this deer to the vet along with his family. And Chase, see if you can track the beast," Ryder ordered.

"Chase is on the beast-hunting case!" He said as he then went to smell the buck's neck. He then stopped as he caught the scent. "It smells... It smells... like a wolf, and something familiar," he said.

"What is it, Chase?" Ryder asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that it smells like a wolf. The rest is peculiar," he answered.

"Well, let's still try to find out where the creature is before we head back," Ryder said as the Pups continued their search.