The Moon

Later on in the night, Skye whimpered as she watched all her friends leave the headquarters and continued their search. While most of the pups and Ryder went on, Chase looked back at Skye. Skye then turned to her left and turned in.

"You'll soon understand, Skye," he said as he turned his head back to the right and went on his way.

Unknown to them, they were watched by the same group of four boys hiding between a patch of trees.

The first one who was obviously handsome, began to speak. But after he started smelling the air. He sniffed once, and then twice rapidly. "She smells off, but she isn't the beast that attacked her. Poor girl," he said.

"Honestly, it feels creepy that we're watching her and her friends from the shadows, bro," the brown one, who stood on the first one's right side said.

"Yeah, I know. But we need to make sure she's safe."

Then, the third white boy, who stood on the second white boy's left side, spoke up.
"But in order to do that, we need to find the beast, right?" He asked.

"That's right, buddy. Now, let's spread out," the first white one said as his eyes turned yellow.

....

It was now morning and Skye woke up. But she woke up outside of the headquarters and in a cave.

"How did I get here?" She said.

She then heard snoring on her left and it came from a friendly black bear by the name of Benny. "Oh, hey, Benny," she said.

However, the sunlight reached further down into the cave and revealed that Benny had many wounds in the form of big scratches. But they were not fatal.

"Are you alright, Benny?" She asked.

After hearing her voice, Benny woke up from his slumber and roared in fear as he backed up from the cockapoo.

"Benny, it's me. Skye," she told him.

(Despite the image, Skye is not wearing her uniform.)

Benny continued to roar at her

"Benny, what's wrong?" She asked again.

But as soon as she stepped forward with her left paw, she caught a strange smell in her nose. She brings left paw up and turns her paw to the right and saw a red substance on her paw. "Wait.... *Sniffs once*... that smell. Is that... blood?" She asked herself.

She stopped looking at her paw and looked back at Benny and found out why he was roaring at her.

He roared again and this time scared Skye out of his cave.

She continued running until she was back into the town.

....

Skye managed to get to the Adventure Bay water fountain.