Crisis in Barkingburg Part 4: The Princess and the Beast Part 2

(This chapter may surprise you with hidden references. Also, are there any fellow Skye fans reading this.)

It was a brand new day in Barkingburg at 9:00am in the morning. The Paw Patrol were waiting for breakfast to be served alongside the princess, her advisor, and the royal pup, Sweetie. Sweetie was sitting alongside the begrudgingly, while Ryder, the princess, her advisor, and Jonathan were sitting at the table

Then, they all heard a loud rumble. And that rumble came from none other than Skye.

Skye blushed with a sheepish grin. "Sorry," she apologized.

"Wow, Skye, you're even hungrier than me!" Rubble said.

"Yep! I'm a growing pup, hehe," the little cockapoo nervously said.

Then, a group of 15 chefs came into the room and to each individual, serving a dish to each one. Each one got a plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon, sausage patties and sausage links. Everyone dug in...

...except for Skye. The little cockapoo would, of course, eat the pancakes, but the four kinds of meat hit her hard. She stared at the meat, which made her remember the worst moments of her life two nights ago.

Chase, who sat on her left, noticed while chewing on some bacon. After swallowing, he began to ask her. "Skye, are you alright?" He asked.

His voice alone somehow woke her from her trance. She shook her head twice to the right and once to the left. "Oh! Yeah! I'm ok. Just not hungry, is all," she answered.

"Then... why are you drooling?" He asked again.

Apparently Skye was more focused on the bacon crumbs that were splattered all over his mouth. But after he asked that, she woke up from another trance and tilted her head forward, and saw the drool line streaming from her mouth. "Oh! *Slurps it back into her mouth* Hehe. Well... I..."

Before she could reply with an explanation, she was saved by Jonathan.

"Actually, I think I will take this to go. Skye had plans to take me on a tour through Barkingburg. Right, Skye?" He asked as he placed his food in a towel-made bag.

She didn't know what he meant until she caught on. "Oh yeah! That's right! I did promise to show you Barkingburg today," she lied alongside Jonathan.

Jonathan placed her food into her own bag, too. "We'll eat on the way," he said as he finished folding Skye's bag.